BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

2541 - 2558 of 2558 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Two today.

USA / CA / Mountain View: AW heading toward 101S on Old Middlefield at 9:30am; and a CB/JB (I can't tell the difference) parked outside TL Electrical on Old Middlefield.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I saw a TiAg M5 about 1445 this afternoon in Massachusetts a couple of miles south of exit 41 on I-95N. Gave the driver a thumbs up. I was in my X5.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Two in the last week.

USA / CA / San Jose TiAg on Market St around 6:30pm on Sunday 23rd
USA / CA / Mountain View TiAg parked outside USPS Hope St around 6:30pm on Thursday 27th

·
Registered
199 Posts
USA /CO / Denver - Burgundy(?) late last week. It shouldn't be hard to know it's you, because there's only like 5 of us here and that's a new one.

·
1,900 Posts
Silver (sorry, I don't know the specific US colour) E39 M5 filling up in Los Gatos. Driver was friendly when I xame over to say Hi...

This would be around 7th or 8th July I think.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Saw a face-lifted LMB M5 in Kittery, Maine this past Wednesday, 17 July at approximately 1245. It had just exited I-95N and was heading to the Irving truck stop I'd guess as it exited before the traffic circle. It had Massachusetts plates.

·
Registered
93 Posts
USA / CA / Mountain View - frequently catch the AW at/near/around LinkedIn (often parked on the street near my office)
USA / CA / San Jose - TiAg (I think) at the 1st/Monterey/Alma junction on 20 July, around 5pm

2541 - 2558 of 2558 Posts