BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

2521 - 2540 of 2560 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Few hours ago I saw a anthracite colored m5 sitting at the light right off Waxpool Rd Ashburn, VA. YOHB? I gave you honk!

·
Registered
229 Posts
USA/California /Los Angeles, waiting at a stop light at 6th Street and St. Paul Avenue, Downtown Los Angeles. Today 09/28/2018. Titanium Silver with Dinan badge on the trunk lid, around 06:15pm.

·
Registered
223 Posts
USA/California/Concord, pretty much everybtime I head out to Sunvalley or Rasputin's, I see a very nice imola red facelift, great sounding exhaust.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Snooping this bad boy...

Just snooped this bad boy on the weekend and oh-so-close on pulling the trigger. 57K miles. It's a BEAST! :)
IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

·
Registered
101 Posts
East coast

Arlington va on front of the pentagon rt110
This morning in the rush hour traffic
I see you once in a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
460 Posts
Carbon Black with aftermarket wheels on Meadowbrook (north) then Northern State / Grand Central Parkway west Sunday (11/18) at roughly 11 a.m.

Anyone here?

·
Registered
93 Posts
USA / CA / Tahoe - saw a TiAg (IIRC - memory hazy now) heading down Pioneer Trail in South Lake Tahoe on Saturday 1/5 around 9-9:30am...before the snow hit.

·
Registered
229 Posts
USA/California /Alhambra, Parked at upper level parking structure at Los Angeles County Department of Public Works HQ. Today 01/22/2019. Pre-facelift, black, around 01:30pm.

·
Registered
93 Posts
USA / CA / Mountain View - TiAg parked in the building next door to my office, on Bernardo Avenue.
USA / CA / San Jose - saw a Bluewater with dealer plates (I think?) turn off 880 and onto Coleman Ave this morning around 9am. Blew past me in the stupid traffic from merging 3 lanes into 1...I was in the blue F90 M5 if you saw me.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have nothing to add other than someone has spotted me a couple of times when parked at my friends apartment. They left their business card, on two different occasions, with a note written on it asking to buy my M5 from me. If you're on here, sorry bud but she isn't for sale!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I live in the Ashburn area of Virginia

2521 - 2540 of 2560 Posts