BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Anti-Theft Alarm goes on when I lock the doors and leave it for few minutes!

1678 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  IRISH M5
Yesterday I was driving to work. I parked my car and locked the doors using the remote, walking away from the car to my office and suddenly I hear the car anti theft alarm goes on with the hazard signal. I come back and unlock the door and everything is fine. Again walk away and the same problem occurs and the alarm is triggered. It did it 4 times and I was late for work. I left it finally hope that it will stop. Eventually it did stop.

Then I left work going to home and it happened again then stopped. That was the last time it happened (Yesterday). I will have it checked by the dealer, just curious what can cause such thing?

<O:pAny help will be appreciated guys<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Thanks<O:p</O:p
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thank you guys for your continues support. I parked my car that day on incline. And had the sun shield in front glass + the battery is weak as from my last service the dealer noticed that when he started up the car. I will have to check which one did cause the problem.

Thanks again guys :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.