BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 2986 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
I like it (the last pic with the gold centers and brushed lip) and opt for the red center caps:cheers:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Not an e39 but here is a blue e46 with gold wheels that looks fantastic....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
one more

Found pics in my archives of a white e46 with gold....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Sorry (for triple posts and another NON e39 with gold)

this time (small) but white e60

Attachments

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I hear ya on that one....

Perhaps its the additional doors that make it not so appealing or maybe, not as sexy. Not that 4 doors is bad :D

·
Registered
8,153 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Yes...that's why I just do it before somebody talks me out of it...:thumbsup:

and +1 on the white wall:hihi:

>>>

THis is why Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors I guess. To me, it looks like the car has big old white-wall tires.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
nah, it shares a similar spoke pattern with the bbs rxII however it has stepped lip instead of a soft lip... a friend of mine told me they were centerline/dynatech. but cant find anything under those items...

BBS LM-R is a close match too:

option 2:

any thoughts on this???

has anyone seen on any car BBS CH in bronze or gold???

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Option 2 (first pic) is nice...if you can get them ( these are very limited )...last pick is ugly ( sorry jmho) unless you get the Original Hamman PG series...

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
very ltd. and very expensive... trying to do the wheel shopping now, this way for spring/summer its all ready to go. but working out as planned.

im not sure i like the last wheel, but posting more so for opinion on that style... (5 star, five spoke whatever the kids are calling it these days idk). i welcome honest opinion, if its ugly say it, i dont mind... rather now then when on the car and wallets empty. lol.

·
Registered
730 Posts
if you want a five spoke -- check Fikse... the profil 5 and profil 5s

local m5er (whatheheck) has a LMB M5 with shiny silver Fikse Profil 5s and it looks great!

5 spoke wheels need BBK to look good -- stock POS calipers look pretty crappy and a 5 spoke makes that all the much more apparent... IMHO

21 - 40 of 2986 Posts
About this Discussion
3K Replies
436 Participants
Jdimben
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing