BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
I picked this pdf up from bimmerforums and it's got some good detail and instructions on the front door lock actuator replacement.
Thanks, but I'm not separately cataloging this, only because you've appropriately highlighted it in an existing guidepost discussion, where it will be found and add value anyway.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Thanks, but I'm not separately cataloging this, only because you've appropriately highlighted it in an existing guidepost discussion, where it will be found and add value anyway.
Understood. I think I got confused with 2 threads concentrated on the same topic.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Glad I found this post. It's a one stop shop for what seems like every possible DIY. Thanks to the OP, Chowdah, for a 4 year post that's still going strong.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Hi! enormously vauable thread for any M5owner. There seems to be a problem With pics however. Fr exampl almostevery one of VantaaM5`s threads seem to have non-working pics.
Is this possible to fix?

Best regards
Sakke

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi! enormously vauable thread for any M5owner. There seems to be a problem With pics however. Fr exampl almostevery one of VantaaM5`s threads seem to have non-working pics.
Is this possible to fix?

Best regards
Sakke

He used a third party site to upload the pics instead of just uploading them directly to the board. The only way to fix it is for him to re-upload the pics directly to the board if he still has them saved somewhere.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Immensely helpful for these complicated cars, thank you to all that are dedicated to making our lives easier with these DIY's!

·
Registered
694 Posts
this is probably my most favorite thread on this forum!

While I see several DYIs on rear main seal, has anyone done/documented the opposite - i.e. front main seal?

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
I write these how to's as reply's and not as threads so don't think to add them to this thread. Since the OP of the thread I replied to called it DIY it made me think.
Anyway I would like to summit this, How to test TPS to your collection.
Direct link to the post.
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39-m5-e52-z8-discussion/579946-help-pulling-hair-out-about-throttle-position-sensors-tps-post7318658.html#post7318658

Link to thread
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39-m5-e52-z8-discussion/579946-help-pulling-hair-out-about-throttle-position-sensors-tps-post7318530.html

161 - 180 of 185 Posts