BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

3001 - 3009 of 3009 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Wheels redone. Now for the rest of the car...

Attachments

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hi SKC!

Fantastic you got these done ! I remember you mentioning about doing a set of ACS to custom spec and the end result look awesome ! What's the spec on them please? 18 to 19 or 17 to 19 inch conversion ?

When you sorting me out with the RD2's ?! ;)

Trizzuth - Agreed, they look sublime on the E39 too! What spec would you be after? I've seen a few sets for sale over the last few months/year or two. If a set pops up over here, can always work a deal out with you!

Cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Hi SKC!

Fantastic you got these done ! I remember you mentioning about doing a set of ACS to custom spec and the end result look awesome ! What's the spec on them please? 18 to 19 or 17 to 19 inch conversion ?

When you sorting me out with the RD2's ?! ;)

Trizzuth - Agreed, they look sublime on the E39 too! What spec would you be after? I've seen a few sets for sale over the last few months/year or two. If a set pops up over here, can always work a deal out with you!

Cheers, Dennis!
These are the same wheels I had on the car for a number of years before putting the RD2s back on while I sorted things out. Hard to tell by those pictures, but its a custom brushed finish with the same barrels and lips from before.

Front: 19x9.5 +8
Rear: 19x10.5 +8

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Chuck has some awesome wheels that would look good on an e46 m3

3001 - 3009 of 3009 Posts