Just a heads up for anyone dealing with Howard. He sold me a chassis rod that was bent, which I noticed. Not knowing wether it is supposed to be like that or not I asked him if I can bring it back if it indeed supposed to be straight (this was a local sale.) He said no problem and we parted ways. A few days later upon installation, I found out that the rod is supposed to be straight and contacted Howard and sent him a pic as well. He gets back to me and says that the rod I sent him a pic of is "more bent" then the one he sold me. This really surprised me as it was the exact rod I bought from him. He suggested we do "a 50/50" which I refused as well as saying I should go ahead and install his bent rod as its probably better than the welded one I have now. I tried numerous times to reach out to him with no success (txt, call, PM).
My $70 is probably lost anyway and really its not about the money. Just a fair warning to those that might buy more pricier parts from him. He will seem like a nice genuine guy at first, but the true colors come out when SHTF. Be warned
It doesn't surprise me that SIR would play this game..
Make you own opinions..
- He contacts me weeks later after the transaction telling me that the bar is bent. (I offered the refund at the first meeting due to the fact I was unaware that the bar was suppose to be straight. The one he takes multiple pictures of is bent at almost a 40% angle, and the one I took to him was nothing like the one he sent me. I did not force or have to pry the bar off the totaled car.)
- He claims his is all welded, and after checking the other side. It comes from BMW that way.
- Yes, I did say those things to SIR, as well as agreeing to meet with him after to refund the money..
- SIR claims that this is the one that I sold him.. Yet waits weeks to notify me.
- Claims that he not trying to scam me.. And during our conversation on this topic he was planning on " selling it "
- Insults people privately, and now in public, and expects things in return.
- Trying to scam people? I pointed out to him were the damage was on the " pork chops " that he bought! right before he even inspected any other part of it.
I disclose as much information as I can about the parts. I'm not trying to hide anything..
Parts were sold to people who took them home with out payment to test fitÖ There are numerous people who are very satisfied.
Your all intelligent people.. You can decide what you would like to do..
Grab some popcorn! This is going to hilarious!