1. Timmayfest or Beastfest I think is fine, Tim you do so much work to get this thing together that I thought it was cool to have it called Timmayfest. However, Beastfest really describes the occasion
2. Since I was not there for 2010 I really don't have much information to provide
3. Some light DIY sessions, detailing instructions/sessions, and reputable vendors to sell their wares
4. The drag strip/ track sessions would be cool, however, I would imagine that it would be a good idea that anyone running the track should have previous track experience....would not some noob like me causing an accident
5. Perhaps the local BMWCCA chapter would be supportive to perhaps set up driving lessons and track time of course all of us chipping in payment
6. I also think getting BMWCCA involved might help with publicity and perhaps a Roundel article
7. If it is Timmayfest, then we should not have European women....they should be Latin women
Some of the BMWCCA suggestions maybe way out there, however you never know.