here is the info for this weekend. I figured we could meet around 2 pm at Colorado's Pro Gym 1961 S. Havana St. Aurora, CO 80014
this event is very family friendly and was a great time last year! we had over 6000 cars last year..... hopefully we get more this year!
I hope to see a few of you Saturday.
4th Annual Cruzin' Havana Car Show & Poker Run, Presented by Stevinson Toyota East & Scion!
- Jun 18, 2011 3:00:00 PM - June 18, 2011 9:00:00 PM
- Along the Havana Corridor, 6th Avenue to Dartmouth. Five festival sites.
Save the Date! Saturday, June 18, 2011, 3-9 p.m.
Go directly to our Cruzin' Havana Landing Page!
The Cruzin' Havana Car Show & Poker Run returns for a 4th year! Last year the show attracted over 5,000 classic cars and hundreds of people On Havana Street. This is a free event
--There is no fee to enter your classic car and there is no admission fee--just come and enjoy!
Stevinson Toyota East & Scion is our "presented by" sponsor again for 2011! Thank you Kent Stevinson, Dave Morrissey and Drew Steele for your continued support!
The free Poker Run starts at 3 p.m
. Pick up your free registration form at any of the festival sites, then drive to each site to pick up a poker card to complete your poker hand. The poker run wraps up at 8:30 p.m. at The Stampede with the winner and runner up announced. The person with the best poker hand wins the Grand Prize--a 50" HDTV courtesy of Havana Auto Parts. The runner up walks away with $200 cash.
Second Chance Drawing:
If you have a crappy poker hand, deposit your poker run registration form into the Second Chance Box that are located at the poker run booth at each festival site. We will draw one name out of the second chance entries and that person will go home with $500 cash!
The first 1,000 people registering for the poker run get a free 2011 Cruzin' Havana hat pin.
Pick up your free, collector's edition 2011 Cruzin' Havana Program at any festival site. The Poker Run Map is inside the program.
Festival Site and Entertainment Details:
- The Stampede Festival Site, 2430 S Havana: Cruisin' Oldies Radio and the Cruisin' Cats performing live
- Gibby's Festival Site, 1555 S Havana: Mobile DJ Van Jeffries
- The Gardens on Havana (SW corner of Mississippi & Havana) in the parking lot between Sprouts and Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers: The fabulous doo-wop group, The Coppertones
- Havana Machine/Colpar Hobbies Lot, 850 S Havana: Rusty the Ragtop Rocker and The Atomic Drifters band (rockabilly and 1950's rock 'n roll!)
- Stevinson Toyota East & Scion, 444 S Havana St.: da Boogieman spinning the tunes