E39 (96-03) For Sale MKIV Navigation Computer w/ stainless knobs - BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
Parts / Other For Sale or Wanted Post Parts For Sale and Wanted in this forum. No cars For Sale in this Forum.

 1Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 20th April 2019, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
[email protected]
Fellow Member (>400)
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Posts: 466
Thanks: 1
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
MKIV Navigation Computer w/ stainless knobs

Currently doing the European dash conversion, while I've got things apart I'm also redoing my stereo.

Everything works perfectly.

Will be selling the rest of the stereo system as well, as I remove things.

LCD does have very slight scratching as shown in pic below. The lighting makes it look worse than it actually is but I want buyer to know they are there. You certainly don't notice it when the unit is turned on.

Asking $285 shipped OBO


https://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/at...886694&thumb=1

https://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/at...886696&thumb=1


Download a video of unit in operation
Attached Images
   

Last edited by [email protected]; 21st April 2019 at 02:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 Old 20th April 2019, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
[email protected]
Fellow Member (>400)
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Posts: 466
Thanks: 1
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Here's a link to a pic of scratches, for some reason it won't let me drag and drop this pic into the thread:

Link
post #3 of 8 Old 21st April 2019, 04:06 AM
mishkinm5
M5 Guru (>2000 posts)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 36
Posts: 2,581
Thanks: 8
Thanked 83 Times in 68 Posts
Just to help you with the sale I sell fully refurbished ones with brand new sharp lcd screens for $220-240 shipped. Glws!

02 E39 M5 Dinan S3 #13
mishkinm5 is online now  
 
post #4 of 8 Old 21st April 2019, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
[email protected]
Fellow Member (>400)
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Posts: 466
Thanks: 1
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishkinm5 View Post
Just to help you with the sale I sell fully refurbished ones with brand new sharp lcd screens for $220-240 shipped. Glws!
Hmmm I did search here before posting, most folks seem to be starting their sale at $350 - there are several recent examples of this. (final sale price was unclear)

I didn't see any examples of "refurbished w/ new screens" for the price range you mention? At least on here. But I believe you do part-outs like Adam so I'm not doubting you.

I also haven't seen any for sale w/ stainless knobs, which I believe are no longer available.

All of that being said, thanks, price dropped a bit. It's OBO regardless.

Last edited by [email protected]; 21st April 2019 at 02:58 PM.
post #5 of 8 Old 21st April 2019, 09:23 PM
mishkinm5
M5 Guru (>2000 posts)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 36
Posts: 2,581
Thanks: 8
Thanked 83 Times in 68 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hmmm I did search here before posting, most folks seem to be starting their sale at $350 - there are several recent examples of this. (final sale price was unclear)

I didn't see any examples of "refurbished w/ new screens" for the price range you mention? At least on here. But I believe you do part-outs like Adam so I'm not doubting you.

I also haven't seen any for sale w/ stainless knobs, which I believe are no longer available.

All of that being said, thanks, price dropped a bit. It's OBO regardless.


Also, just to help you out you are not selling an mk4 nav computer. You have a 16:9 display only. The aluminum knobs are rare and very nice. Glws.

02 E39 M5 Dinan S3 #13
mishkinm5 is online now  
post #6 of 8 Old 22nd April 2019, 02:52 AM Thread Starter
[email protected]
Fellow Member (>400)
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Posts: 466
Thanks: 1
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishkinm5 View Post
Also, just to help you out you are not selling an mk4 nav computer. You have a 16:9 display only. The aluminum knobs are rare and very nice. Glws.
LOL guess that shows you my electrical knowledge . . . . thought that's what these things are called.

Mods - don't think I can change name now, if you see this please change title of thread to "16:9 display w/ metal knobs"
post #7 of 8 Old 22nd April 2019, 03:22 AM
mishkinm5
M5 Guru (>2000 posts)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 36
Posts: 2,581
Thanks: 8
Thanked 83 Times in 68 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
LOL guess that shows you my electrical knowledge . . . . thought that's what these things are called.



Mods - don't think I can change name now, if you see this please change title of thread to "16:9 display w/ metal knobs"


Didnít want to come as an *** was just trying to be helpful. Glws.

Mike

02 E39 M5 Dinan S3 #13
mishkinm5 is online now  
post #8 of 8 Old 22nd April 2019, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
[email protected]
Fellow Member (>400)
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Posts: 466
Thanks: 1
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishkinm5 View Post
Didnít want to come as an *** was just trying to be helpful. Glws.

Mike
Didn't perceive it that way at all, thanks!
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
E39 For Sale: E39 OEM 16:9 Navigation monitor w/ bezel (optional new knobs!) Dking078 Parts / Other For Sale or Wanted 11 1st December 2017 05:15 AM
E39 Want to buy: MKIV Navigation Computer freethrowdunk Parts / Other For Sale or Wanted 0 26th November 2011 11:14 PM
E39 Want to buy: MKIII Navigation Computer abdizzle Parts / Other For Sale or Wanted 0 2nd November 2011 03:08 AM
Installed MK IV navigation computer today! DZeckhausen E39 M5 and E52 Z8 Discussion 7 29th March 2004 02:44 PM
Nav V20 Info from BMW Stealthne E39 M5 and E52 Z8 Discussion 4 27th September 2002 05:57 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome