StealthBMR StealthBMR is offline
Member, Sport: On DSC: Off
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|
- About StealthBMR
- My car
- 2006 M5 Silverstone/Silverstone
- Lynnwood, Wa
- My optical aftermarket products installed
- Hamman HA Front Lip, DTO Rear Diffuser, Umichchris Side Skirt Extensions, Tinted Headlight/Taillights, Cree 20W 6000K Angel Eyes, Matte Gills and Grilles, Matte Emblems, Black/Silver Carbon Emblems, Logo Projector Puddle Lights (BMW front, M5 rear)
- My performance aftermarket products installed
- H&R Springs, EBC Yellowstuff pads, Stoptech Stainless Brakelines/Motul Fluid, Muffler Delete with Black tips, Charcoals removed, BMC Filters, AFE Scoops, RPi Block off plates, Macht Schnell Pulleys, (next up- Evolve/SMG tune)
- My aftermarket wheels
- Avant Guard M355 in 19x9/19x10
- Secondary car
- '02 Escalade EXT, '88 Chrysler Conquest, '94 Mustang GT Conv, '90 735il, 2013 Fiat 500 Sport
|13th June 2015|
|08:33 PM - Lay3r3 quoted StealthBMR in post BREN TUNING IS THE REAL DEAL! (3rd Party Results Are In)
As was suggested to me when I f...
|12th June 2015|
|07:07 PM - durango099 quoted StealthBMR in post Seattle Area M5s
Seriously though, the dyno. I j...
|26th May 2015|
|10:54 AM - StealthBMR quoted Bucky in post BREN TUNING IS THE REAL DEAL! (3rd Party Results Are In)
What oil are you using??? ...
|25th May 2015|
|05:30 PM - Bucky quoted StealthBMR in post BREN TUNING IS THE REAL DEAL! (3rd Party Results Are In)
Haven't done baseline yet. I'm ...
|03:56 AM - damen quoted StealthBMR in post BREN TUNING IS THE REAL DEAL! (3rd Party Results Are In)
Thanks for the testing Damen. M...
|24th May 2015|
|08:51 AM - StealthBMR quoted Killer-Bimmer in post Porltand or Seattle Indy reccomendations
Last time I was in their shop it w...
|23rd May 2015|
|10:26 PM - Killer-Bimmer quoted StealthBMR in post Porltand or Seattle Indy reccomendations
Eastside European has S85 exper...
|11th May 2015|
|05:28 PM - Bucky quoted StealthBMR in post Bren Tuning review
And possibly some customer serv...
|03:29 AM - Matt C quoted StealthBMR in post Newbie Introduction
MY ///M is an '06 as well. It's...
|10th May 2015|
|09:06 AM - StealthBMR quoted tjav8b in post Bren Tuning review
The only reason I can see g...
|9th May 2015|
|07:09 PM - ticat928 quoted StealthBMR in post Troy Jeup 6.0 Stroker
Glad to hear it Ticat. Still wa...
|7th May 2015|
|05:33 PM - StealthBMR quoted sc426hemi in post Newbie Introduction
Welcome! Your going to love th...
|5th May 2015|
|08:28 PM - StealthBMR quoted allmotor_2000 in post You know you drive an M5 when...
You make trips to the garage unne...
|1st May 2015|
|04:04 AM - ruben356 quoted StealthBMR in post Looking for some suggestions
First, see if you can get the c...
|24th April 2015|
|04:03 AM - CHARIOT quoted StealthBMR in post Frozen Grey Metallic vinyl wrappin' (Pic Heavy)
She's coming together. :) Only ...
|23rd April 2015|
|06:49 PM - EuroCarFan quoted StealthBMR in post ZIP tuning 30 HP gain.
I'm certain you are correct the...
|06:23 PM - StealthBMR quoted EuroCarFan in post ZIP tuning 30 HP gain.
I think the torque numbers are ...
|07:13 AM - ACG quoted StealthBMR in post Oh dear.. metal flakes in oil filter housing
I couldn't agree more Paul. But...
|02:39 AM - ACG quoted StealthBMR in post Oh dear.. metal flakes in oil filter housing
"Our VAC Bearing Sets are speci...
|22nd April 2015|
|10:28 PM - Skills quoted StealthBMR in post Oh dear.. metal flakes in oil filter housing
WPC treating is a kind of peeni...
- Total Thanks:
- Thanked Times in Posts
- Find all thanked posts by StealthBMR