defyant defyant is offline
Member, Sport: On DSC: Off
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|
- About defyant
- My car
- For sale! 2008 BMW Indy Red M6 6 Spd, Mods
- My performance aftermarket products installed
- Dinan Exhaust. Other mods coming soon!!!!
- Secondary car
- Family SUV
- The first car I bought myself (Not Required)
- Audi TT Quattro (Which I modded heavily)
Indy Red 2008 BMW M6 6 Speed Stick
- Options: Madeira Wood Interior, Merino Leather, Leather Dash, Keyless Entry w Soft Close Doors
- Mods: Dinan Exhaust, 9500IX Detector, Calipers with M Badge, M Custom Mats, Front plate delete, Tint, CF license plate holder, Custom Plates, CF Front splitter, CF Rear Spoiler, Blinder M27 Extreme with custom mounting, Custom Clear Bra Kit with full hood, A-pillars, doors etc
Gone but not forgotten
- Audi TT 225 Quattro 6 Speed Stick, Revo Stage 2, Borla Turbo Back, Custom Mats, Stage 2 Brakes with stainless steel braided lines, ceramic pads, Silicone Intake Hose, DV, Aluminum Billet Shift Knob, Custom Plates, Pioneer Bluetooth Audio[/LIST]
- 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT8
Memorable cars I've driven
| 2011 Audi S4: Best handling, grip, comfort balance in real world roads (but sucks on track) | 2011 Dodge Challenge R/T: Personification of muscle car, awesome comfy highway/boulevard cruiser with looks to match, great burnouts | 2012 Camaro SS: Gets stares everywhere, pulls like a locomotive | E36 M3: Best M3 made, bar none. Most nimble car I've driven | 2008 Evo X: Bionically connected to your brain | 2008 Aston Martin V8 Vantage: The exhaust note is pure music | 2012 Boss 302 Mustang: Raw, loud, V8 Vantage for the redneck |Buddies tuned 580 HP/550torque E55AMG: Spins the wheels at 60mph! |Mazda Speed 3: A front wheel drive muscle car that's just nuts
Showing Friends 1 to 6 of 6
- Member, Sport: On DSC: Off
- BurnR8 is offline
- Fellow Member (>400)
- e///Mpower is offline
- Addicted Member (>300 posts)
- Impulse is offline
- M5 Guru (>2000 posts)
- kendall993 is offline
- m5board.comoholic (>1000 posts)
- Killer-Bimmer is offline
- whatheheck is offline
|14th June 2015|
|01:11 AM - defyant quoted Ricky1422003 in post M6 Spare Tire/donut (Unused + Tote) Available for Sale!
Hello, Thanks for the photos. Do...
|13th June 2015|
|10:56 PM - defyant quoted Ricky1422003 in post M6 Spare Tire/donut (Unused + Tote) Available for Sale!
Do you still have this? Do you ha...
- Total Thanks:
- Thanked Times in Posts
- Find all thanked posts by defyant