Member, Sport: Off DSC: On (>50 posts)
Join Date: Jul 2008
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Shes HERE!!!! <Finally I Have M5 POWER> Pics
I finally took the pludge, and bought an E39 Black M5.
M5, 59K on the clock, Fully serviced - documentation, BMW, mots validating the miles
1) More torque than i expected.
2) Car feels very agile through bends, and smaller to drive than what it looks like.
3) Driving it back from Scotland, i achieved 18.4MPG - which i am not sure is good or bad
4) Speakers are really bad - well annoyed about this - cannt believe that this car was £50k when new - and the sound is soooo bad.
5) Was expected a deeper noise from the exhaust.
Last edited by sajStars; 18th July 2008 at 11:04 AM.