Hey, im looking for a good coilover kit adjustment for under £324 when all is said and done.
Its for my e36 96 328is. need something that will last me a long time, and one that will be comfortable enough to take my gf in and still be able to drive aggresively, i only go on the track once a year.
I so far found one that looks good.
High Performance 92-97 BMW 3 Series E36 M3 fully Adjustable Coilover Suspension Kit - Maxspeedingrods.co.uk
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* 24 levels of adjustable damper -- This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. You can enjoy confortable riding experience in all road conditions.
* Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
* Most components are made from 6063 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
* Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.