Rumour on Gintani - Page 3 - BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
 2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
post #21 of 110 Old 10th August 2010, 01:07 AM
sattman
m5board.comoholic (>1000 posts)
 
sattman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Age: 46
Posts: 1,114
Thanks: 65
Thanked 75 Times in 62 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroCarFan View Post
Subscribed.

Because I can always use more drama in my life.

+1 on that.


2015 Lamborghini Huracan

2015 S63AMG coupe - White

2016 S550 Coupe - White


2010 M6 Space grey metallic - SOLD
Aluminum pedals
3M clear bra
Eurocharged handheld tuner
RPi GT exhaust Sec. 1, 2 & 3
RPi Scoops & Block off Plates
H & R Springs
RD Sport Sway bars
21" HRE 597r

2013 GTR premium Sllver on white - For Sale
SBD 700 package with asnu injectors and polished intakes
Cobb AP NIS-006 V3 Tuned by Billet

KW sleeves
SPL adjustable front control arms
SPL adjustable rear camber links
Expel Clear bra full bumper, hood and fenders
Durement steering wheel cyber model


2006 M6 Interlagos blue - silvertone interior
- sold
ACS Trunk Lid Spoiler
ACS Springs
ACS White carbon interior
ACS rep Front splitters
sattman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 110 Old 10th August 2010, 01:09 AM Thread Starter
Gustav
M5 Expert (>4000)
 
Gustav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Kingdom of Sweden
Age: 43
Posts: 49,477
Blog Entries: 7
Thanks: 5,951
Thanked 3,792 Times in 2,291 Posts
Got you. Great, looking forward to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Gustav,

As a forum owner I would think you would not rely on rumor for the things you can be quoted on. As for you saying we stole our M5 tune, wtf? Where do you get off? As for the Gintani M5 SC the car's performance was awesome just to add. This car was returned to stock due to the owner's lease being up. We are in the middle of moving shop and once settled we will release details of the car and its performance. We have another one........


Gustav is offline  
post #23 of 110 Old 10th August 2010, 01:23 AM
Hurricane M5G
Junior Member, warming up (<31 posts)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: HBCA
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Anybody with a tuning business near alex know exactly what type of person he is. Alex loves to call and threaten lawsuits. Im sure hes already done that to gustav a few times already. Then when the lawsuit threat doesnt work, he treatens to hurt people or he tells people arno will come and hurt them because arno is a big guy. He even threatens to hurt his customers if he doesnt like what they say about gintani. One local tuner called the police on him after a threat and even his own customer had to call the police on him just to get his own car back. Anybody who follows the forums and these stories knows that these gintani stories pop up and then get removed only because alex threatens lawsuits to get them remove. Alex doesnt realize that the admins share this information and many of us have seen the emails alex has sent.

Alex is a world class scumbag who will even play the race card against his competitors or make up some **** that theyr meth cookers. He tells our customers that parts made at a sweatshop in thailand and korea just because beacuse the people are asian. Come on eloy I know you have similar experiences with this scumbag so cut loose and tell people if this is all bs or right on the money. Just give us a smiley face or frowny face because I know this scumbag has pulled this on you.

We all know about the stolen gpower software. Some gintani insider sent an email to gpower with the who what where when how much it cost to steel their m3 software. I saw the email last year sometime and I saw it posted on another forum maybe two other forums. I also know about the m5 customer being really pissed off that gintani couldnt tune the car. He was so fed up he returned the car to stock but not before alex sold his stock exhaust and he had to get another one. Anybody who follows the forums should know this isnt anything new because gintani is a recking yard for failed projects and cars that never run right. Theres three or four cars like this right now half finished and never run right. It seems that all of their projects turn out this way.

We also know exactly how gintani keeps their customers quiet. Weve all experienced jeremys mediocre tunes and the problems. When the customer complains hes told they have a fix and they must keep their mouth shut or else he wont get the new software. One kid in texas was waiting for months for the fix for his tune and his limp modes jeremy created. No idea if he ever got a fix. Just think back to all of the stories youv seen on every forum about the crappy tuning and youll realize these stories are not bs they all have the same things in common.

But nothing compares to the scam alex put on that football player. He got scammed for $500k had to sue to get his money back and had to call the police to just get his car back. The scam was a good one because gintani was so much in debt that they loaned the company money to keep it floating. All they had to do was declare bankrupsy when the lawsuit came and then as creditors they get paid back with the football players money before he can even get a dime. Great scam by great scam artists. Just read the court documents because its all in there how they did it. Everybody should read these documents and see for themselves. Then think of all failed gintani projects or projects that never seem to get completed or running correctly and youll all see the same common things in them. The cars go in, but they never come out running correctly just like the football players car never ran correctly. Read the docs and see for yourself and then remember all of the projects you see announced and never updated after they failed.
YouShare - 2008-12-08 - Complaint for Damages and Accounting.pdf - Files by Corey_J_Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hey everyone, so I want to clear this up. This was all a doing of Alex's old partner/tuner JESSE DIAKAS (at the time Speed Innovation). Corey Dillon brought in his Ferrari to get FI done to his car. All the hardware was done and it was installed onto the car, all it needed was a tune. Jesse couldn't tune the car and while he noticed that he couldn't do the job, he kept feeding false information to Mr. Dillon, blaming Gintani for the reason why his car wasn't finished. After Gintani parted ways with Jessey, Jeremy (OE TUNING), our new tuner was going to Tune the car, but Mr. Dillon wanted his car back. He took his car back because Jessey was telling him that Gintani didn't know what we were doing and that everything that had happened was Gintani's fault. This was close to two years ago and the case has been closed and everything was taken care of and back to normal.

The reason why Jesse wasn't involved is because he had no assets, nothing for them to go after. Would you go after someone who doesn't have anything?
Gintani only had $1K in assets was running a $100k defecit and was getting loans just to stay afloat. Its hard to think that jesse wasnt sued because he had even less than gintani. Thats bs. Innocent people dont settle out of court and agree to pay for many years to come like gintani did. Jesse isnt mentioned in the lawsuit because jesse didnt scam the money, alex, arno, and saro did. The football player didnt tell about conversations he had with jesse because they were conversations he had with alex and arno. This lawsuit was filed a year before gintani ever heard of jeremy and 1.5 years before jeremy was fired by powerchip. In fact jeremy only started tuning a few months before this lawsuit was filed and a year after the scam was put in place. Your story is bs raz and the timeline doesnt add up. Its time for people to be exposed to the real gintani and hopefully gustav wont buckle to his bs threats and intimidation.
Hurricane M5G is offline  
 
post #24 of 110 Old 10th August 2010, 01:35 AM
[email protected]
Junior Member, warming up (<31 posts)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: LA
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane M5G View Post
Anybody with a tuning business near alex know exactly what type of person he is. Alex loves to call and threaten lawsuits. Im sure hes already done that to gustav a few times already. Then when the lawsuit threat doesnt work, he treatens to hurt people or he tells people arno will come and hurt them because arno is a big guy. He even threatens to hurt his customers if he doesnt like what they say about gintani. One local tuner called the police on him after a threat and even his own customer had to call the police on him just to get his own car back. Anybody who follows the forums and these stories knows that these gintani stories pop up and then get removed only because alex threatens lawsuits to get them remove. Alex doesnt realize that the admins share this information and many of us have seen the emails alex has sent.

Alex is a world class scumbag who will even play the race card against his competitors or make up some **** that theyr meth cookers. He tells our customers that parts made at a sweatshop in thailand and korea just because beacuse the people are asian. Come on eloy I know you have similar experiences with this scumbag so cut loose and tell people if this is all bs or right on the money. Just give us a smiley face or frowny face because I know this scumbag has pulled this on you.

We all know about the stolen gpower software. Some gintani insider sent an email to gpower with the who what where when how much it cost to steel their m3 software. I saw the email last year sometime and I saw it posted on another forum maybe two other forums. I also know about the m5 customer being really pissed off that gintani couldnt tune the car. He was so fed up he returned the car to stock but not before alex sold his stock exhaust and he had to get another one. Anybody who follows the forums should know this isnt anything new because gintani is a recking yard for failed projects and cars that never run right. Theres three or four cars like this right now half finished and never run right. It seems that all of their projects turn out this way.

We also know exactly how gintani keeps their customers quiet. Weve all experienced jeremys mediocre tunes and the problems. When the customer complains hes told they have a fix and they must keep their mouth shut or else he wont get the new software. One kid in texas was waiting for months for the fix for his tune and his limp modes jeremy created. No idea if he ever got a fix. Just think back to all of the stories youv seen on every forum about the crappy tuning and youll realize these stories are not bs they all have the same things in common.

But nothing compares to the scam alex put on that football player. He got scammed for $500k had to sue to get his money back and had to call the police to just get his car back. The scam was a good one because gintani was so much in debt that they loaned the company money to keep it floating. All they had to do was declare bankrupsy when the lawsuit came and then as creditors they get paid back with the football players money before he can even get a dime. Great scam by great scam artists. Just read the court documents because its all in there how they did it. Everybody should read these documents and see for themselves. Then think of all failed gintani projects or projects that never seem to get completed or running correctly and youll all see the same common things in them. The cars go in, but they never come out running correctly just like the football players car never ran correctly. Read the docs and see for yourself and then remember all of the projects you see announced and never updated after they failed.
YouShare - 2008-12-08 - Complaint for Damages and Accounting.pdf - Files by Corey_J_Dillon



Gintani only had $1K in assets was running a $100k defecit and was getting loans just to stay afloat. Its hard to think that jesse wasnt sued because he had even less than gintani. Thats bs. Innocent people dont settle out of court and agree to pay for many years to come like gintani did. Jesse isnt mentioned in the lawsuit because jesse didnt scam the money, alex, arno, and saro did. The football player didnt tell about conversations he had with jesse because they were conversations he had with alex and arno. This lawsuit was filed a year before gintani ever heard of jeremy and 1.5 years before jeremy was fired by powerchip. In fact jeremy only started tuning a few months before this lawsuit was filed and a year after the scam was put in place. Your story is bs raz and the timeline doesnt add up. Its time for people to be exposed to the real gintani and hopefully gustav wont buckle to his bs threats and intimidation.
Gustav, Mods. Please.
Is this PedM5, [email protected], Pedram Bekam, Wayne - hotbmwm3, Bijan, etc?
Matt sounds allot like you. All frosting no cake. lol
What about how you tried threaten me over the phone that time before Bimmerfest. Acting all hard..... What was that name calling all about? Wanting to see Jeremy dead.......
How about the time you came to my shop trying to act like someone else? lol You got caught !
Anyway we haven't threatened anyone or Gustav. so who are you ?

This is exactly why we normally never reply to stupid threads like this, because no good comes out of it and idiots like this put out false information. We still keep in touch with Corey and will be meeting with him again very soon. The reason why the lawsuit was settled out of court was because both parties came to an agreement and settled out of court on good terms. It was a big mistake on our part to reply to this thread, but we are also human and there comes a point where the cup over fills and you can't hold it in anymore. For all of you who know us per business or friendship you know the truth and the kind of people we really are. For those of you who don't, believe what you like.

Last edited by [email protected]; 10th August 2010 at 01:59 AM.
post #25 of 110 Old 10th August 2010, 01:56 AM
MikeWads
Member
 
MikeWads's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Macon, GA
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
WOW! This is some deep ****!

09 Alpine White E92 M-DCT / ESS VT2 Supercharger w/ NITROUS / Borla Race Exhaust
60-130 MPH in 6.23 secs
10.87 @ 131 mph in the 1/4 Mile
MikeWads is offline  
post #26 of 110 Old 10th August 2010, 01:57 AM
RPIpower
Company Representative of RPI Power
 
RPIpower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 2,432
Thanks: 188
Thanked 406 Times in 266 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane M5G View Post
Anybody with a tuning business near alex know exactly what type of person he is. Alex loves to call and threaten lawsuits. Im sure hes already done that to gustav a few times already. Then when the lawsuit threat doesnt work, he treatens to hurt people or he tells people arno will come and hurt them because arno is a big guy. He even threatens to hurt his customers if he doesnt like what they say about gintani. One local tuner called the police on him after a threat and even his own customer had to call the police on him just to get his own car back. Anybody who follows the forums and these stories knows that these gintani stories pop up and then get removed only because alex threatens lawsuits to get them remove. Alex doesnt realize that the admins share this information and many of us have seen the emails alex has sent.

Alex is a world class scumbag who will even play the race card against his competitors or make up some **** that theyr meth cookers. He tells our customers that parts made at a sweatshop in thailand and korea just because beacuse the people are asian. Come on eloy I know you have similar experiences with this scumbag so cut loose and tell people if this is all bs or right on the money. Just give us a smiley face or frowny face because I know this scumbag has pulled this on you.

We all know about the stolen gpower software. Some gintani insider sent an email to gpower with the who what where when how much it cost to steel their m3 software. I saw the email last year sometime and I saw it posted on another forum maybe two other forums. I also know about the m5 customer being really pissed off that gintani couldnt tune the car. He was so fed up he returned the car to stock but not before alex sold his stock exhaust and he had to get another one. Anybody who follows the forums should know this isnt anything new because gintani is a recking yard for failed projects and cars that never run right. Theres three or four cars like this right now half finished and never run right. It seems that all of their projects turn out this way.

We also know exactly how gintani keeps their customers quiet. Weve all experienced jeremys mediocre tunes and the problems. When the customer complains hes told they have a fix and they must keep their mouth shut or else he wont get the new software. One kid in texas was waiting for months for the fix for his tune and his limp modes jeremy created. No idea if he ever got a fix. Just think back to all of the stories youv seen on every forum about the crappy tuning and youll realize these stories are not bs they all have the same things in common.

But nothing compares to the scam alex put on that football player. He got scammed for $500k had to sue to get his money back and had to call the police to just get his car back. The scam was a good one because gintani was so much in debt that they loaned the company money to keep it floating. All they had to do was declare bankrupsy when the lawsuit came and then as creditors they get paid back with the football players money before he can even get a dime. Great scam by great scam artists. Just read the court documents because its all in there how they did it. Everybody should read these documents and see for themselves. Then think of all failed gintani projects or projects that never seem to get completed or running correctly and youll all see the same common things in them. The cars go in, but they never come out running correctly just like the football players car never ran correctly. Read the docs and see for yourself and then remember all of the projects you see announced and never updated after they failed.
YouShare - 2008-12-08 - Complaint for Damages and Accounting.pdf - Files by Corey_J_Dillon



Gintani only had $1K in assets was running a $100k defecit and was getting loans just to stay afloat. Its hard to think that jesse wasnt sued because he had even less than gintani. Thats bs. Innocent people dont settle out of court and agree to pay for many years to come like gintani did. Jesse isnt mentioned in the lawsuit because jesse didnt scam the money, alex, arno, and saro did. The football player didnt tell about conversations he had with jesse because they were conversations he had with alex and arno. This lawsuit was filed a year before gintani ever heard of jeremy and 1.5 years before jeremy was fired by powerchip. In fact jeremy only started tuning a few months before this lawsuit was filed and a year after the scam was put in place. Your story is bs raz and the timeline doesnt add up. Its time for people to be exposed to the real gintani and hopefully gustav wont buckle to his bs threats and intimidation.
wow. How did I come up? lol. I heard rumors of their customers saying things like RPi exhausts are made with "China steel" but I just laughed about it and posted pictures of US making the exhausts. They were just rumors so I didnt think anything of it. In fact Alex did call me today but I dont take any of it personal. We just had a normal conversation and I told him exactly what was on my mind. It was nothing hostile and there were no threats. I'd like to think of the M5board as a step above other forums and that is why I choose to be a supporting vendor on here. Hopefully this debate/argument wont bring down the quality of posts on the forums. This Sept will be our 12th year in business and you see these things happen all the time. Its nothing new really and I only post things to poke fun at the actual situation. So about the rumors, yeah, they were said. Did it come from Alex? Who knows, and I really dont care. I do take threats very seriously though as any threat should. With that, sorry Gustav, unpaid advertising, those who feel threatened can come take my firearms and close combat classes ( southbaytactical.com ) Happy Monday to you all BTW< yes, I am Asian, no, I am not from China. In fact, I was born in Brazil and I bleed red, white and blue as I am American patriot.

Ben

RPi - Race Precision, Inc.
www.raceprecision.com
RPIpower is offline  
post #27 of 110 Old 10th August 2010, 01:57 AM
Hurricane M5G
Junior Member, warming up (<31 posts)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: HBCA
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Gustav, Mods. Please.
Is this PedM5, [email protected], Pedram Bekam, Wayne - hotbmwm3, Bijan, etc?
Matt sounds allot like you. All frosting no cake. lol
What about how you tried threaten me over the phone that time before Bimmerfest. Acting all hard..... What was that name calling all about? Wanting to see Jeremy dead.......
How about the time you came to my shop trying to act like someone else? lol You got caught !
Anyway we haven't threatened anyone or Gustav. so who are you ?
Hey alex this isnt e90 post where you have southlight and jason doing all of your dirty work and delete these posts. That **** doesnt work here on m5board. And yes you do threaten people youv treatened me many times. But Im going to guess you cant figure out who I am because youv probably threatened too many people to remember all of them. Hey hows your bar license going? I noticed this morning that gintani still isnt licensed to even work on cars. Some things never change alex you didnt even learn from that cory dilon lawsuit. Did you run out his money and you have to vacate your shop and move to a new one or havent you found a new mark to scam out of money? Is that why you keep threatening lawsuits trying to find another sugar daddy to get money from?
Hurricane M5G is offline  
post #28 of 110 Old 10th August 2010, 02:10 AM
RPIpower
Company Representative of RPI Power
 
RPIpower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 2,432
Thanks: 188
Thanked 406 Times in 266 Posts
who's the idiot that said m5board was boring?

Ben

RPi - Race Precision, Inc.
www.raceprecision.com

Last edited by RPIpower; 10th August 2010 at 02:40 AM.
RPIpower is offline  
post #29 of 110 Old 10th August 2010, 02:28 AM
PedM5
Member, P400 Sport, DSC On (>550)
 
PedM5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Orange County
Posts: 576
Thanks: 33
Thanked 111 Times in 49 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Gustav, Mods. Please.
Is this PedM5, [email protected], Pedram Bekam, Wayne - hotbmwm3, Bijan, etc?
Matt sounds allot like you. All frosting no cake. lol
What about how you tried threaten me over the phone that time before Bimmerfest. Acting all hard..... What was that name calling all about? Wanting to see Jeremy dead.......
How about the time you came to my shop trying to act like someone else? lol You got caught !
Anyway we haven't threatened anyone or Gustav. so who are you ?
Nope, not me. Apparently you have a lot of enemies out there. You know what they say about people in glass houses throwing stones right? Maybe not, it's something you learn if you get through high school

I feel bad that you are so severely illiterate that you can't understand what "Stop messaging me or I'll report you" means. Or "I don't care if Jeremy lives or dies," apparently is also a ***** threat. I'm a witness to your empty threats as I have a text message history full of it. You apparently were going to have people jump me at Bimmerfest according to your texts, but what happened when you were there? Nothing, empty threats. If Jesse scammed you for a few hundred grand like you say and not a single hair on his head has been displaced then I don't think anyone has anything to fear from your weak threats. Apparently you threaten people by saying someone who is actually intimidating will hurt them instead of you because let's face it, nobody is scared of a pudgey uneducated mildly ******ed looking fellow, even if they always carry a sidearm. I don't tell people I'll have Mr. T show up at their door if they don't do what I want lol.

I pity the fool who comes to gintani looking for trouble lol. You know, if anyone came to your shop who is not used to a "business owner" bragging about carrying a handgun at all times or dressing like a homeless guy who recently came off parole or leaving their car parked next to the army of homeless people who serve as Gintani's security group (literally 10 homeless people living in front of your shop hanging around your customers cars) then I don't think you are much of a threat to anybody in any way. The irony is I'd trust the homeless people way more than trusting anything that comes out of your shop at least they have honesty and integrity, that's something money can't buy. Especially scammed/stolen dishonest money

Yours truly,



Matt aka [email protected] aka PedM5 (you added a few but you are wrong half the time anyway)

I jailbreak cars
PedM5 is offline  
post #30 of 110 Old 10th August 2010, 02:37 AM
M33
Member, Sport: On DSC: On (>100 posts)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USA
Age: 43
Posts: 126
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
M33 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to M33 For This Useful Post:
RPIpower (10th August 2010)
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Got Gintani tune. NavM E60 M5 and E61 M5 Touring Discussion 24 24th April 2015 02:43 AM
Rumour on a comment on bmwblog Gustav F10 M5 Discussion 11 9th January 2010 02:55 AM
Rumour ? - Next M5 = 600hp carlsturm F10 M5 Discussion 7 23rd November 2009 02:26 AM
Stone old rumour, is it true? RAZ9922 E34 M5 Discussion 14 15th September 2007 02:18 AM
Rumour: M Z4 next year DavidS GTBoard.com: General Sportscars 2 14th April 2003 02:46 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome