Member, Sport: On DSC: On (>100 posts)
Join Date: Jul 2017
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
I've done tons of searching with no conclusive answer. I've reached a few conclusions.
- Run 245/40 front and 275/35 rears on stock wheels(more options)
- Run 255/40 front and 285/35 rears on stock wheels(fewer options)
- Buy a set of 18's, Apex arc8
Preferably I want to run my stock wheels...I know they aren't forged but I don't plan on tracking the car a lot.
Can someone help me with some options?
Running a smaller width will give me a stiffer sidewall. Can I run 245/35? Or 255/35?
I can't find anything...
2007 E60 M5 - Indianapolis Red
- Bearings changed at 69,500 with WPC coated 702/703
- RPI scoops & BMC filters
- Charcoal filter delete
- Custom X-pipe
- G-Power section 3
- Gloss black kidney and fender grills
- Euro SMG tune
- ECS stainless steel brake lines
- Castrol SRF brake fluid