What are Parts/Mods you wish were more affordable? - Page 2 - BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
E60 M5 and E61 M5 Touring Discussion 2005- Advertiser's Forum

 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #11 of 16 Old 10th April 2018, 04:06 PM
horse86
M5 Guru (>2000 posts)
 
horse86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,152
Thanks: 61
Thanked 58 Times in 57 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by azzy3915 View Post
+1

Also the new headlights f10 mod they look

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
what new f10 style headlights?

- Justin

/// 2008 Space Grey M5 (SMG)
2009 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
2008 Range Rover FullFat
horse86 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 16 Old 10th April 2018, 04:27 PM
azzy3915
Member, Sport: On DSC: On (>100 posts)
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 170
Thanks: 2
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by horse86 View Post
what new f10 style headlights?
Can't find them Instagram search m5 cya he is getting them done from a company in uk but I'm contemplating at spending £1350 on lights

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
azzy3915 is offline  
post #13 of 16 Old 11th April 2018, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
AbdulM
Member, Sport: On DSC: Off
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 287
Thanks: 21
Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by azzy3915 View Post
Can't find them Instagram search m5 cya he is getting them done from a company in uk but I'm contemplating at spending £1350 on lights

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Post a picture if you can. Don't seem to understand this f10 light mod.
Thanks.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Garage:

08 E92 M3 (Alpine White)
00 E39 M5 (Diny's M5)
92 300zx Twin Turbo (Pearl White)

Sold:

E39 M5 (Silverstone Metalic)
E39 M5 (Carbon Black)
09 E60 550i (Dinan 5/M Package)


"Throttle Actuator Specialist"
AbdulM is offline  
 
post #14 of 16 Old 11th April 2018, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
AbdulM
Member, Sport: On DSC: Off
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 287
Thanks: 21
Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts
Other members on this board have done amazing things for this community and saved us a lot of money. The Vanos solenoid that's being sold is a great example.

I'm also offering Fully Rebuilt Throttle Actuators with a life time warranty. You can check the for sale section for that.

Fast attack motorsports is another example of offering services for a fraction of the cost of new OEM parts that are just scams.

I think someone should jump on fabbing some quality exhausts for this community at an affordable price. Of course without compromising on quality. Same style as the famous name brands. But just not marked up so high so they can make a big Chuck of profit while we have to sell an arm and a leg for a decent aftermarket exhaust.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Garage:

08 E92 M3 (Alpine White)
00 E39 M5 (Diny's M5)
92 300zx Twin Turbo (Pearl White)

Sold:

E39 M5 (Silverstone Metalic)
E39 M5 (Carbon Black)
09 E60 550i (Dinan 5/M Package)


"Throttle Actuator Specialist"
AbdulM is offline  
post #15 of 16 Old 11th April 2018, 04:19 PM
sundaycruzers
Fellow Member (>400)
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 490
Thanks: 29
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdulM View Post
Other members on this board have done amazing things for this community and saved us a lot of money. The Vanos solenoid that's being sold is a great example.

I'm also offering Fully Rebuilt Throttle Actuators with a life time warranty. You can check the for sale section for that.

Fast attack motorsports is another example of offering services for a fraction of the cost of new OEM parts that are just scams.

I think someone should jump on fabbing some quality exhausts for this community at an affordable price. Of course without compromising on quality. Same style as the famous name brands. But just not marked up so high so they can make a big Chuck of profit while we have to sell an arm and a leg for a decent aftermarket exhaust.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk


Iím working on it just finished a couple of exhaust systems for projects need time for the beast
sundaycruzers is offline  
post #16 of 16 Old 13th April 2018, 08:06 AM Thread Starter
AbdulM
Member, Sport: On DSC: Off
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 287
Thanks: 21
Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundaycruzers View Post
Iím working on it just finished a couple of exhaust systems for projects need time for the beast
Nice! Just sent you a PM

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Garage:

08 E92 M3 (Alpine White)
00 E39 M5 (Diny's M5)
92 300zx Twin Turbo (Pearl White)

Sold:

E39 M5 (Silverstone Metalic)
E39 M5 (Carbon Black)
09 E60 550i (Dinan 5/M Package)


"Throttle Actuator Specialist"
AbdulM is offline  
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
E60 For Sale: E60 Parts ó 2008 550i Aftermarket mods partout, wheels, exhaust, LED, lights etc sbchris Parts / Other For Sale or Wanted 4 16th November 2015 01:25 AM
What affordable tires for M6? MoeMonney E63 BMW M6 Forum and BMW M6 Convertible | m6board.com 0 7th April 2009 01:38 AM
Highly affordable mods that improve power ra0507 E60 M5 and E61 M5 Touring Discussion 10 27th June 2007 06:31 PM
Can anyone tell me how much it would cost to do these mods, parts and labor? madyspop E39 M5 and E52 Z8 Discussion 5 13th April 2004 10:42 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome