I did mine recently.
Contacted Stacy at Sybesmas
They will email you a form to complete, and specific instructions. Note, they do not exchange mirrors with HomeLink built into the mirror(This means having buttons on the mirror). If the garage door opening buttons are on the center lighting console, you are good to go. You will need to take pictures of the mirror including the wiring harness to include with your form.
Back of mirror
Connector on mirror
Important sticker with model numbers on side of mirror stalk.
Wire colors on mirror(there are 9 wires)
IMPORTANT REMOVAL/REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
1. There are two black cover shells which easily pull off the back of the mirror
2. Once the plastic covers are removed, it is time to remove the mirror by TWISTING the mirror "stalk" from the 6 O'clock to towards the 3 o'clock position. DO NOT pull the mirror but use a twisting motion.
3. Once the mirror is disconnected, uncouple the wiring connector.
4. This process should take about 3-5 minutes at the most.
1. Connect the wiring connector from the mirror to the one on the windshield
2. Align the mirror connector starting 3-4 o'clock position and rotate towards the 6 o'clock position.
3. Replace the 2 plastic black cover shells onto the back of the mirror assembly.
4. This process should take 3-5 min max. Now, you are done.
5. Send your failed mirror back to them.
GO HAVE A 'COLD ONE"