Addicted Member (>300 posts)
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
2002 M5- 235k miles GC/Apex $7500 FIRM
Selling my M5 (and a couple other cars) in order to consolidate project car bandwidth and focus a bit more on my e30 track car. I'm also selling a early model/euro bumper s52 e30 coupe and a high mile e53 4.6is.
This is my 4th e39 m5, I bought this one in late 2017 from a good friend that had owned it since 2010. The car has a rebuilt title due to a right front impact, my friend bought the car from the body shop that rebuilt it in the Atlanta area. The car was repaired properly and shows no signs of prior damage.
Jet black over black/silverstone
- Ground Control Coilovers 440/325
- (4) Apex EC-7 18x10.5
- (4)275/35/18 Michelin PS4S
- Dinan Exhaust
- Dinan strut bar
- Lemforder thrust arms
- Lemforder center link, tie rod ends, idler arm
- FCP Euro rear control arm ball joint kit (Mahle/Lemforder)
- (4) NEW OEM fender liners, aftermarket pork chops through Group Buy on order (will be included in sale)
- Mahle front rotors
- Behr Radiator
- NGK BKR6EQUP
I'm working on getting a list of maintenance items from PO, who owned the car from 2010-2017. I know the car has had a clutch/flywheel, coil packs, driveshaft/Guibo, and more.
- Faded paint on top of rear bumper
- Needs front differential bushing, slight play on clutch release
- Headlight adjusters broken
- RR interior window trim missing
- Leather on top of steering wheel dry/cracking
- Some rock chips on hood and leading edges of fenders
Price- $7500 FIRM
Last edited by Jcbe34; 14th June 2019 at 03:46 AM.