Figured before I can provide any meaningful posts - I need an M5 first. This forum has been a great research tool to help me determine this is the perfect car for me.
I am in search of:
2001-2003 E39 BMW M5.
Looking for the following aside from the standard options:
- Imola Red or Lemans/Avus Blue preferred
- All black interior preferred
- Through loading system aka fold down rear seats
In general, looking for the following:
- Very little corrosion (non-winter driven if possible)
- Car with documented maintenance record preferred
- Lower than 150k desired, but higher may be fine with good maintenance records
- Stock car preferred, but mods would be fine
If the car has any current mechanical issues - not a problem from my side. Just need to know what so I can plan to fix them. Will entertain salvage titles, but will need to know all past history.
Willing to travel to find the right one. I live close to Windsor and travel to the US often. I suspect I may need to go stateside, but thought I would check here first.
I am in no rush to buy - looking for a good summer driver for next year.
If anyone has one for sale or knows where one is for sale - please let me know @ svtforme at gmail.com