Member, Sport: Off DSC: On (>50 posts)
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Brisbane Australia
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Anyone had a workshop complete rod bearings?
Hi, I am from Brisbane and have my 08 LCI m5 for 18 months. I bought the car stock in Melbourne and have done all the mods after reading hundreds of threads to make they were the best choices possible. Now I am a big believer in preventative maintenance and have changed many components on my car to avoid any issues. One thing I would love to do next is change out my big end bearings as we all know they can give issues. Question is, does anyone know of a owner in Australia getting this done and what workshop did it? BMW will do it but it is around 7k plus parts which I would get from bimmerzone in America. Anyone recommend any workshop?
2008 LCI M5 Silverstone 2
- 2pac gloss black oem wheels
- Eibach springs with 12mm spacers
- carbon kidney grill, carbon side grill, carbon lower side mirror and carbon rear lip spoiler
- cat less oem headers
- rpi scoops, BMC filters, block off plates
- rpi sv1 oil cooler
- rpi crank pulley
- evolve stage 2 header alpha n tune for 98 octane
- eisannman race rear section OVALS
- Worn out rear michelins!