BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was interested in getting an extended warranty but been running into issues with local BMW dealers not accepting 3rd party warranties. Right now it seems that Zurich might be my runner up. If you are from NJ and have Zurich can you please let me know where you serviced your car and share your experiece. Have any information will be helpful.

Thanks!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Dealerships not accepting 3rd party warranties? What reasons did they give ?I'd challenge this because if they are getting paid why do they care who's paying?

·
Company Representative for Becks Imports LLC
418 Posts
Open Road and Freehold both take 3rd party warranties. I have multiple customers with NAC and Fidelity that have gone to both places. Who did you speak with that told you that?

Since BMW does not sell extended warranties other than CPO, they'd be turning away a lot of service business if they refused all 3rd party plans. They also SELL 3rd party plans, so it seems pretty unlikely they'd refuse to honor them.

I can help you get a quote if you'd like, just email me your VIN# and current mileage to [email protected]. NAC in particular has been great with M-cars, there's a member here on M5Board with an E60 that has gotten $8K+ in claims paid with NAC with no hassles.

See here: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60-m5-e61-m5-touring-discussion/173126-warranties.html

Bruce

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hi Bruce, Can you recommend any 3rd party warranties, as I'm looking for one for my M5?

Btw, where are you from/at in Buck Country, I grew up there...in Newtown.

·
Company Representative for Becks Imports LLC
418 Posts
Hi Bruce, Can you recommend any 3rd party warranties, as I'm looking for one for my M5?

Btw, where are you from/at in Buck Country, I grew up there...in Newtown.
I can, but need VIN# and current odo reading to get you specific quote. Just shoot me an email at [email protected].

I'm in Doylestown, not too far away! Small world. :)

Bruce

1 - 7 of 7 Posts