BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have never used Zeckhausen Racing and they sell what you need, do yourself a favor and support this board sponsor.

My experience with Dave's customer service was just outstanding. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Yep.....

+1. Simply excellent; always.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I agree as well. I just recently purchased new rotors, pads, lines and fluid. Was told up front the rotors would take a couple extra days, but I got the pads/lines/fluid within just a few days. They were really great to answer questions and give great confidence that what I was buying was right for me. I know I can call them with any questions and they never try and hurry me off the phone, they love to talk cars. One satisfied customer here.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I second, third and fourth that!

I've only bought pads from him to date but, he was able to meet my deadline without costing me an arm and a leg (like fuel these days) and him not really losing out on any (by drop shipping from a closer location (West coast opposed to East coast).

I certainly would have paid more for shipping; the fact that he knew a way that wouldn't cost more is what I consider Excellent Customer Service, really second to none!

Thanks Dave!

·
4,354 Posts

http://www.zeckhausen.com/

they are located in Fairfield, New Jersey[NJ] <<<we have to start putting in locations rather than just names it helps when using the search function...just this week I found a place for a PPI in NJ thats less than 7MLS from where the car is and the thread dated back to 2003

do they just sell items or do they provide any sort off services...

·
Registered
225 Posts
+1

Dave's customer service is second to none. Have purchased 3 set of Axxis Deluxe Advanced low dust pads. Very quick to respond/help.

·
Registered
377 Posts
+1

When I purchased my StopTech BBK from him, he was extremely helpful and responded to my emails much faster than I expected.

·
Shill account for CNS Racing
435 Posts
+1 on service! I purchased my Stoptech/SportStop slotted rotors from Zeckhausen Racing.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Dave's customer service skills are second to none. Just a great guy to deal with! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
If you have never used Zeckhausen Racing and they sell what you need, do yourself a favor and support this board sponsor.

My experience with Dave's customer service was just outstanding. :thumbsup:
In all fairness, this particular thread should be about Hawk's excellent support of their products. In this case, a premature failure of a race pad that had been tracked twice, but was clearly defective. Hawk sent (or is sending) a replacement set of pads directly to IRISH M5. In most cases, once a consumable product has been taken to the track once or twice, the customer is on his own. Try making a warranty claim on a set of Michelin Pilot Sport Cups, for example, even if it's obvious there was a manufacturing defect! But Hawk really stepped up to the plate. Kudos to them!

My role was merely that of intermediary.

·
Registered
962 Posts
In all fairness, this particular thread should be about Hawk's excellent support of their products. In this case, a premature failure of a race pad that had been tracked twice, but was clearly defective. Hawk sent (or is sending) a replacement set of pads directly to IRISH M5. In most cases, once a consumable product has been taken to the track once or twice, the customer is on his own. Try making a warranty claim on a set of Michelin Pilot Sport Cups, for example, even if it's obvious there was a manufacturing defect! But Hawk really stepped up to the plate. Kudos to them!

My role was merely that of intermediary.
What a nobel fella you are. When you opening in the UK ? :biggrinbounce:.

·
Registered
92 Posts
In all fairness, this particular thread should be about Hawk's excellent support of their products.
...and modest too. Dave's a terrific guy to deal with - extraordinarily knowledgable and happy to share. If you haven't done business with Dave, do yourself a favor.

·
Registered
526 Posts
+1 on the recommendation.

I purchased a set of front and rear pads and braided hoses for my E39.

Arrived in good time all the way down here in South Africa.

(pity the shipping costs for new rotors was just too high - weight !)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts