BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
No, here in the US even the window sticker claimed the car had a limited slip, but none were made that way. They all have open differentials unfortunately. BMWNA just settled (supposedly) the issue by offering Z8 owners a free driving course at the Performance Center.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
CSBM5 said:
No, here in the US even the window sticker claimed the car had a limited slip, but none were made that way. They all have open differentials unfortunately. BMWNA just settled (supposedly) the issue by offering Z8 owners a free driving course at the Performance Center.
I think it was far less than that. They only offered a discount coupon for a few hundred dollars off the cost of the BMW driving school. I tried to find the details on the Roachfly board, but didn't find a copy of the letter from BMW to Z8 owners.

·
Registered
7,521 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
I can share that I stayed out of the discussion on the RoadFly board and then finally received the token credit..........I must share that I would have felt less offended if I had received nothing.

Take care.

Shadowman

·
Registered
784 Posts
RennSportSC'dKellenersM5 said:
bill,

im not offended and since i know your hectic work schedule...could i have that coupon?
Absolutely......as long as it will be used and not continue gather dust.

Shadowman

1 - 8 of 8 Posts