BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to sell my perfect 2000 Z8 Titanium/Black 5800 miles they are listed on ebay for 120kish but are they selling for that? Anybody been paying attention or have any advice on where to list it?
Thanks Rick

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
well

in europe, they only appear to appreciate.

I think a very good one will fetch 100k euros.

The dollar is at its all-time low, so that would be only 66k or so.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Sounds like a great car and I hope you get your price, but I was looking for one a few months ago and they seemed more like $80k-ish at the time. Most of them seem to have extremely low miles.

Steve
00 M5

·
Registered
804 Posts
well

The dollar is at it's all-time low,So.....100k euros EQUALS $158kouich

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm no expert by any means. But autotrader.com shows 19 for sale in the US. Best example is a silver 02 with 5,353 miles for $149,995. The bottom end being a black 02 with 63,000 miles for $75,000.

NADA shows a 2000 at $88,000 without the option to set mileage. KBB shows it at $73,000. That's adjusted for my area, which may have more of these cars than the average town.

I think if you feel the car is worth the asking price, there is a precedent. Ask for it. It shouldn't cost anything more than an ad and a few weeks time to see if you get any bites.

·
Registered
134 Posts
they have been selling for crazy amounts lately, especially with that kind of milage. Europeans are buying them up because of the american dollar asking price. They are making out a lot better because of the value of the Euro. You should have no problem getting $100,000 + with that milage.

·
Registered
553 Posts
well

That would be 158k USD.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm moving to London in a couple of months. If you would like I can take it over with me and take care of it until a buyer is found.:3:

The original owner of my beast had both the E39 M5 and a Z8...gorgeous cars.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, the OP doesn't get it...

You sell it IN THE US, to someone LIVING IN EUROPE!

Advertise it where they can see it- German, Russian, etc

A
I get it ....my german is nonexistant though...Iwill put an ad in their great advice thanks to all! One of my tennis buddies is fluent.... coming over to help.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts