BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 BMW Z8, silver/black for sale by owner. This car won 2nd place in the BMW Concours d'Elegance in 2009 - I'll include the trophy! It's not just a museum piece - it's one that you can and should drive. It has 40,300 miles and looks and runs like new. Complete with hard top, hard top rack, leather tonneau cover, cup holder, tool kit, battery charger. I believe in full disclosure, so cosmetically there's a small crack on the bottom of the front air dam - you can just barely make it out in the photo. New Alpine in-dash CD, will include original radio as well, but the Alpine sounds better. New battery 2 years ago. Almost new Michelin PS2 non-runflats. Always garaged. Swissvax detailing products used, including Crystal Rock wax ($1200 for 8oz!). Two extras included: a custom lexan windblocker, and a professionally installed K40 radar detector system with front and rear sensors.

This car was featured at the champagne grand opening of BMW Seattle's new location last year. Price is firm. Please include your phone number and good time to contact you. Any and all questions answered. Hi res photos: bvhmac | skitch.com. I am the third owner of this car. No trades, please. Enclosed carrier transportation can be arranged. Purchase requires immediate $500 deposit followed by full payment within 4 days by cashier's check or wire transfer. $93,333.

Always garaged, Meticulously maintained. No accidents, Non-smoker. No pets. No kids in car. It's in ready-to-concours condition. I doubt you will find a cleaner Z8 anywhere, regardless of mileage.

Attachments

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
WHat a lovely car! And wha ta combination you have!

Can you share a picture of the Z8 and your M5 together?

Gustav

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much! When the sun comes out here again I will photograph these cousins together. :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Beautiful Z8! It's always a treat to see one of these driving around. GLWS!!

·
Registered
895 Posts
What a beautiful car. Hope you can find a buyer and do it private party, rather than accept wholesale from a dealer.

·
8,369 Posts
I just now come across this thread.

FYI, I know Brad personally. Have seen his Z8 many times during BMW CCA Concours and BMW Seattle Open House.

I will vouch for Brad as a person of great integrity any day, and I will vouch for his Z8 as well anytime of the day.

His Z8 is the nicest, cleanest, sharpest and best well maintained Z8 I ever seen in person.

One lucky new owner is all I can say.

Dan

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you very much Dan! And this is coming from a guy with the best M6 I have ever seen. My son thinks it's the coolest color ever.

Hey Dan, I am selling my LeMans Blue M5... time for you to re-acquire an old love.

·
8,369 Posts
Hi Brad. Your M5 is awesome too.

I already have 2 cars and an SUV, and only have 2 car garage : (

So what vehicles are next in line for you?

Dan

Thank you very much Dan! And this is coming from a guy with the best M6 I have ever seen. My son thinks it's the coolest color ever.

Hey Dan, I am selling my LeMans Blue M5... time for you to re-acquire an old love.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts