Chassis BMW M3 E46
Suspension Bilstein PSS9
Roll bar BMW Z4 M
Propellershaft Custom

Tv, Navi, idrive & .....

Time to build 8 months. Winter, Spring 2010

more http://www.mcenter.su/index.php?page=static_pages&id=51
magazine http://m-power.ru/press/PROJECT_Z4BMW.pdf

The car is also equipped with a precise control of the oil (dipstick), designed for owners of BMW> 2005

·
Registered
452 Posts
simply awesome!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Wow, I almost cried tears of joy to see that swap done and know it is possible.

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
314 Posts
Simply mad skills! :imnotworthy:
Awesome!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wow... :applause:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Really cool , does not even look like they had to modify the firewall. Wish i could read Russian , it would be interesting how they did everything as far as tieing in the electronics.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
WOW!!! That looks VERY fast!!
Videos of a race against the M5 please. :)

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
This is really awesome , we want videos pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease .

·
Registered
311 Posts
Great swap... I like the dipstick!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Uhm… that's crazy! How fast does it go?!? You must have killed that black M5. And… beautiful job by the way.
The car was brought to the competition in drag, but while we were standing in line at the check-in went to shower and we could not compare its dynamics with other cars.

В Москве проводится два этапа подобных соревнований, к сожалению перед вторым соревнованием вышел из строя датчик которого не оказалось на складе в наличии поэтому автомобиль не мог выдать 100% своей мощности.

The main thing this year, we are ready for all 100:)

п.с. Пишу через переводчик, поэтому перевод может быть не совсем правильным. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Really cool , does not even look like they had to modify the firewall. Wish i could read Russian , it would be interesting how they did everything as far as tieing in the electronics.
We did not make a car racing, it works navigation, TV and other media systems peculiar to the M5. Everything you need for a comfortable travel by the owner, all that did not take that option was turned off. The car left the factory alarm system:), even the trunk is opened with the key remote.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great swap... I like the dipstick!
Dipstick, we have put many owners B10 because of the false information the sensor level, some owners have got to overhaul the engine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We unfortunately do not have videos on line, as the company M center mainly builds cars that turn and slow down:), ie for a ring of use. Hence it was the goal to create a car is not simply guided missile, and that he could properly rotated. Hence, the engine was the most biased downwards and backwards, it is practically in the database.In tests, we brought the car to the ring, and unfortu it profissionalnogo our pilot, who to our surprise, even was delighted with the handling - this is the video we have, we will try to shrink in size and put it on youtube.

·
Registered
162 Posts
That thing is Amazing!! I wonder how a top speed run with the top down would be like, lol.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts