1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
I just donated €5, as "alot of 5 in the new M5" and welcomed him as a member when he got the M5! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
You have to give an "A" for effort. :1:

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Good luck to him,

I hope it works, though i think he should go for the e39 first, a lot cheaper and a great car

all the best
adam

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
hiha

19th November 1:30pm

A truly splendid chap from www. m5board.com sent me 5.00 euros (5 for M5!) via paypal and I have just managed to get my paypal account to work with my email. So here's a very big thank you to Gustav and a further £2.96 to the fund. The £10.00 barrier has been broken.

·
Registered
714 Posts
he's up to 10 GBP.

Just gave me an idea....
Put up the money up front...
charge $5 for a 5 min ride
extra income to offset the price of the car...

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Hahahha I need donation too... but like said earlier... I cant make a nice website like that... Hes got 77 pounds! thats $77 more than what I have! :p

·
Registered
277 Posts
Beastpower gave him 50£ :D. I dont want to sound pessimistic but even if he got the 65£ he got yesterday (or rather today) every single day of the year it would take him 953 days or 2.6 years :).

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Mardeth said:
Beastpower gave him 50£ :D. I dont want to sound pessimistic but even if he got the 65£ he got yesterday (or rather today) every single day of the year it would take him 953 days or 2.6 years :).
ONLY!?!?!!? THAT'LL be perfect!!! thats when all the bugs will be worked out! Awwwww I'm Jealous now...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts