BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please for all m5board members can you send a photo for your self with your beast with your name and which country you are from it will be better to know each other more...we suppose to be a friends and the friends know each other
thanks for u all (the beasts drivers)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
welcome to be a friends

i am medo dali (moh. albakri) /from jedda KSA /i am a dentist

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your comments looks like i but a dinosaur on my leg
guys its a real lion cub its name is (sultan) and he is 2 month old and i have its parents too

Attachments

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Well....

Alright, NOW I think I've seen EVERYTHING on this Board!! And your thread/posts/pic's deserve your requested response. So, here ya go:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,500 Posts

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
:eek7::eek7::eek7::eek7::eek7::eek7:

That is just UNBELEIVABLE! Thank you for the pictures! Will you have it at home whan it gets big ??????

your comments looks like i but a dinosaur on my leg
guys its a real lion cub its name is (sultan) and he is 2 month old and i have its parents too

·
Registered
49,477 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Nice tiger!!!

Here is me and board member Doug about 2 days after I got back from Iraq last year. He facilitated getting my ///M shipped out to MA from where I live in AZ. I flew from Iraq to my dad's house in NH, met Doug in MA, picked it up, and drove 4,400 miles home with my daughter and saw a lot of America.A great way to decompress after a year overseas and an even better way to get to know your ///M. I could not have done that trip without his help.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:eek7::eek7::eek7::eek7::eek7::eek7:

That is just UNBELEIVABLE! Thank you for the pictures! Will you have it at home whan it gets big ??????

thanks for your post GUSTAV no when its grow up i keep it in the farm with his family and take the new baby to my home again

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice tiger!!!

Here is me and board member Doug about 2 days after I got back from Iraq last year. He facilitated getting my ///M shipped out to MA from where I live in AZ. I flew from Iraq to my dad's house in NH, met Doug in MA, picked it up, and drove 4,400 miles home with my daughter and saw a lot of America. I great way to decompress after a year overseas and an even better way to get to know your ///M. I could not have done that trip without his help.

yes that is what i am talking about thanksssssssssss and nice to see you and your beasts nice photo

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Alright, NOW I think I've seen EVERYTHING on this Board!! And your thread/posts/pic's deserve your requested response. So, here ya go:
Ha ha! I didn't know 'The Stig' had an M5! Awesome! (and now we know his name is Dan....)

Here's me and my mistress.... This is the pic they used in 'Car' magazine in the 'I bought one' section when they were doing one of those buying guide articles a couple of years back, but we both still look exactly the same ;o)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts