1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is BMW M3 Individual exteriour and interiour

DCT

G-Power SKII CS

BMW Competition Package wheels and BMW Performance carbon front splitters, rear diffuser and mirrorcovers.

SOme aftermarket exhaust.

That is a start :M5rev:

·
Registered
943 Posts
I love the one I have - but a supercharger would be nice. Too expensive though.....:grrrr:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Dinan stage 3 stroked M3. Maybe, maybe in a few years. :deal:

·
Registered
68 Posts
:deal:

Carbon M3 E90 DCT Widebody. <---Yes! I mean the whole M3 body in real light carbon!

Atlantis blue exterior, Carbon clearcoat roof, Custom White leather with atlantis blue stiching and white alcantara in roof, Individual High End audio.

Dinan stroker kit and G-Power SKII CS package on top of that, Akrapovic Evolution = 700 RWHP, 780-800BHP in engine without NOS, 1000BHP+ with NOS, custom software so I can only push the red "NOS button" when 3:rd gear is in. Carbon 18" Wheels, Toyo R888 275/45-18 in front and 325/45-18 in rear, 2 bottles NOS in trunk.

How does that sounds?:grinyes:

·
Super Moderator
4,409 Posts
E30 M3
S65 + Lightweight internals
Lightweight Materials
x2 transmissions - > Manual + DCT
+ P60B40 race engine and gearbox

E36 M3
Lightweight Materials

E46 CSL
Lightweight Materials

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have my dream M3 V8 with Individual Interior & Individual Exterior. Only thing I will probably add in the future is some more OEM Individual Amarone Interior trim pieces (currently in the works with BMW M in Garching) and a Dinan Stroker.

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree with you, a Individual exteriour and interiour M3 is the way to go. I also prefeer to add the BMW Performance options as well: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e9...n-pricelist-incl-bmw-performance-options.html
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e9...ckage-now-also-retrofittable.html#post1748803

I have my dream M3 V8 with Individual Interior & Individual Exterior. Only thing I will probably add in the future is some more OEM Individual Amarone Interior trim pieces (currently in the works with BMW M in Garching) and a Dinan Stroker.

·
Registered
23 Posts
BMRLVR; any new pics of your tunning M3 E90 Individual?
There will be some new photos in a few months..... I have a set of HRE track wheels in the works!!!

I have seen BMRLVR's car in person and it is one of the cleanest M3's I have seen. Very tastefully modded!
Thanks very much Jay..... I appreciate it!

I agree with you, a Individual exteriour and interiour M3 is the way to go. I also prefeer to add the BMW Performance options as well: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e9...n-pricelist-incl-bmw-performance-options.html
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e9...ckage-now-also-retrofittable.html#post1748803

Since most of the BMW pieces are Carbon Fibre and that don't go with the general theme of my car none of them really interest me. I may do the deck-lid spoiler but painted to match in Moonstone!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
My dream V8 M3 would be an E92 with the Dinan 4.6 liter Stroker. Most likely Carbon Black with Indy Red interior (obviously done through BMW individual) and possibly real CF trim, as opposed to the "carbon leather."

It would probably be 6MT, but with a aftermarket SSK and possibly a clutch stop. Would be a pretty sweet car!

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Mine would be an E92 M3, but it wouldn't be a V8. I'd want a Dinan-Stroked 5.7L S85 V10 from the M5/M6. I'd opt for a DCT transmission, competition package with matte black wheels.

I'd get Space Gray exterior with black interior and the OEM carbon trim. I'd change all the chrome trim on the car to matte black or carbon fiber that matches the roof.

·
Registered
84 Posts
My dream V8 M3 would be an E92 with the Dinan 4.6 liter Stroker. Most likely Carbon Black with Indy Red interior (obviously done through BMW individual) and possibly real CF trim, as opposed to the "carbon leather."

It would probably be 6MT, but with a aftermarket SSK and possibly a clutch stop. Would be a pretty sweet car!

afc1
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" type=hidden>

I'm with you! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts