BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just had over 45cm. in the past 24 hours. We are nearing the record for the most snow accumulation in the history of Ottawa (1970/71 -440cm).:eek:oohhh:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
thats f-ing amazing !!

here in ny were @ the record for the damn least snow fall in a year !!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
WOOOOW!

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Holy cow. That's insane. Good thing you didn't park any of your cars outside or it would be a few days before you could find them again.

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Apparently, we had almost as much snow in Toronto but I wouldn't know, I got called away on business. I am going to Infineon raceway to check out the BMW CCA track day.

Canadians this winter.....suckas.

·
Registered
46 Posts
the only car that ame it out for me yesterday was my wife's X3... even with the X3, it was barely clearing the ground... !!!

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I thought Boston was bad.... hope you have blizzaks... drive safe.

·
Registered
46 Posts
oh yeah blizzaks are on! :applause:
but not too useful on 19's!

I thought Boston was bad.... hope you have blizzaks... drive safe.

·
Registered
474 Posts
We got a cold front today here in SoFL, temperature dropped from mid 80s last week to a "bone chilling" 71F as high. Tuesday will be back to 78 and low of 68.

As an ex-resident of Chicago and Michigan my sympathies go out to you guys. Keep safe and warm and try to keep that salt off the beast.

Thanks for sharing the nice pics.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Nice pics Rick - that same storm is coming our way tomorrow :cool2:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Ya Toronto got the same, I have piles of snow taller than me at the side of the driveway!

No snows on the beast, so i just drive my wifes X3 everywhere, with snows on the x3 its like a tank in the snow

·
Registered
537 Posts
real beer :cheers:

·
Registered
150 Posts
thoso photos look.......unpleasant:eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey Rick, hope you don't strain yourself digging out! :) Was a balmy 12 deg C here, took the beast out today from her 3.5 months of hibernation - sorry didn't mean to rub it in!
Cheers
Omar.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Great photos. I thought that we've had a lot of snow here, at over 260 cm (over 100 inches). That will take some time to melt.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts