BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got them! Not everyone gets it. Sorry about the poor camera phone pic.
This modification alone added huge smiles, and I musta gained at least 50 hp:blabla:
You shoulda seen the face of the Ferrari driver that I pulled in front of :M5launch:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was pondering a bunch of different plate names and then I got a Concorso Italiano thing in the mail with the Orange Enzo in picture. Then it hit me! EMZO! My M5 is probably going to be the closest I ever get to driving an Enzo....
Its going to be fun this year at the Concorso, with that plate :haha2: , along with the Tubis.

BmwNut said:
:1: That's a great plate!
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Me likes the plates! In fact, I still have my temp plates, but will be getting vanity plates soon so there may be an emzo M3 driving around Chicago in a couple of months, if you don't mind me stealing your idea. :1:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Speaking for the Ferrari community..................

Great plate!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
swingkat420 said:
Ingenere -nice collection of cars!
Thanks. My dad could never understand the car thing.........All he ever said to me is......."What are you doing with Ferrari's...........all you need is A to B"! I guess its all about choosing how to get from A to B!!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Ingenere said:
"What are you doing with Ferrari's...........all you need is A to B"! I guess its all about choosing how to get from A to B!!
LOL!! Exactly, who gives a rats a** about A or B! It's not the destination, it's the journey!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts