BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife, baby and I have just returned from a family birthday in Tasmania. Whilst driving our Golf (my wife doesn't drive manuals ...) onto the ferry (Spirit of Tasmania 1) at Devonport last night at dusk, I noticed an Alpine White E39 two cars behind us. I thought it may be an M5 as I could just make out the mirrors, but due to the noise of all the cars boarding, and the noise of the ferry itself I couldn't hear it.

Once on board, and unloading our bags and child I saw it was an M5, and it turns out it was EgoGoose!!! Very nice ride mate, and good to see you'd driven it all over the place too!

It was a pleasure to meet you, and one day all us Aussie Beast owners are going to have to catchup.

I suggest Tassie ......

cheers

Gordo

·
Registered
226 Posts
My wife, baby and I have just returned from a family birthday in Tasmania. Whilst driving our Golf (my wife doesn't drive manuals ...) onto the ferry (Spirit of Tasmania 1) at Devonport last night at dusk, I noticed an Alpine White E39 two cars behind us. I thought it may be an M5 as I could just make out the mirrors, but due to the noise of all the cars boarding, and the noise of the ferry itself I couldn't hear it.

Once on board, and unloading our bags and child I saw it was an M5, and it turns out it was EgoGoose!!! Very nice ride mate, and good to see you'd driven it all over the place too!

It was a pleasure to meet you, and one day all us Aussie Beast owners are going to have to catchup.

I suggest Tassie ......

cheers

Gordo

What a coincidence for you both to be on the same ferry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts