21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
As always..... AMAZING pics Jason. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Awesome pics, I just added a bunch to my webshots background! :typing: Thank you.

Sick rides.:applause:

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
ELEVENS said:
Jason - Great pics as usual, thanks for taking the time to share, and thanks for sticking around the forum. Have you been in contact with Terk? It sounds like you two will take delivery of your cars about the same time. You lucky ba$tards!
Looks like you're sticking around as well. How are you liking your new RS4? From I can see, that car has an amazing presence! I saw a number of those in Europe last summer.

I've been talking to Terk offline. I believe that I helped him with some of his decisionmaking processes for the Turbo. Our cars are going to be twins with production dates both on 9/15.

·
Registered
331 Posts
atomic80 said:
Looks like you're sticking around as well. How are you liking your new RS4? From I can see, that car has an amazing presence! I saw a number of those in Europe last summer.

I've been talking to Terk offline. I believe that I helped him with some of his decisionmaking processes for the Turbo. Our cars are going to be twins with production dates both on 9/15.
Lucky Terk, lucky you! and of course lucky me, I bought Terk's ///M5, she is on the train home in a week.....:1: When i grow up i want a p-car :)

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
atomic80 said:
Jason, you have been so helpful over the last few months assisting me with my Turbo, I can't thank you enough. The option list was a task and a half by itself, never mind picking a colour but Jason's amazing photography skills help with that matter.

[edit: fixed the broken image link for you]

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
omes///M5 said:
When i grow up i want a p-car :)
Who said we were grown up, just big kids hav'in fun.

Never give up on the toys.:haha:

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Now I know why you didn't go with Cobalt blue! I didn't take any pictures of that color!

Just kidding....:hihi:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Terk said:
Jason, you have been so helpful over the last few months assisting me with my Turbo, I can't thank you enough. The option list was a task and a half by itself, never mind picking a colour but Jason's amazing photography skills help with that matter.

[edit: fixed the broken image link for you]

:applause:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts