BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TiSiBeast (Mark) was my host over Labor Day weekend in Phoenix, AZ. He took me to meet some of his car buddies with some seriously nice exotics! I finally got a chance to ride in the Lamborghini Gallardo and let me tell you that I was THIS close to giving up the Turbo and going for one! The flashiness of the Gallardo is what stopped me from going that route!

Mark's M5

The exotic line-up

And the killer Porsches! One of them makes over 700 hp!

The really fast Gallardo that I rode

Black and sinister looking

A seriously cool Gemballa GTR

Illusions of velocity

TiSiBeast's beautiful M5

eshaun drove this that night. A fully race prepped 993

Nick doing some donuts in his Z3

And the rest are here: http://jasontang.virtuality.org/seccmeet2006

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Very nice shots as always Jason!!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Great pictures, thanks. You could have pick a different color than yellow for your Gallardo?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Excellent pictures Jason. :thumbsup:

Don't you dare jump ship to the G.:nono: Twins remember.

The real wait begins on Friday.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Jason, so you are in Washington! I replied to one of your messages in 6speed... I believe the distance is too vast for you to take a picture of my car :haha:. Thank you for the offer. Great pics.

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm glad you guys loved these pictures. And now for something completely different. Some pictures from the Kirkland Concours up here in Washington. I was surprised to find not ONE single BMW! Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

The rest are here: http://jasontang.virtuality.org/kirklandconcours2006

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
atomic80,

You have a great eye for taking pictures. I am impressed with your attention to detail (your detailing thread comes to mind). Thanks for your contribution.

Bob

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Jason - Great pics as usual, thanks for taking the time to share, and thanks for sticking around the forum. Have you been in contact with Terk? It sounds like you two will take delivery of your cars about the same time. You lucky ba$tards!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Jason , next NW meet we need to do a photo shoot ...:applause: Your pix are great I'm sure us NW guys would love it I'm sure.. If your willing to do it. Keep up the great work...:M5thumbs:

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jim,

Of course I'd be MORE than happy to do a photoshoot for you guys. Just keep me posted on the next meet that you guys have and I'll try to do that.

The same goes for you, Dan as well. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts