BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I wanted to introduce myself to everyone, as I have been lurking around for a while, but wanted to wait for the purchase of my car before joining. I recently purchased 2008 M6 convertible (sapphire metallic black) and couldn't be happier. I like to tell the wife that the smiles per hour in that thing are worth every penny. After I launched it, and put her back in the seat, she agrees!:grinyes: It's an amazing car, and I just love listening to the smooth sound of that V10 engine. Prior to that, I have been driving around in a 335i, which I love as well. It's quick, sporty and fun to drive, not to mention it gets great gas mileage; however, it's not in the same league as the beast.

I look forward to learning more about the car, and starting the process of modifications. I have already changed out all my interior lights, and my angel eye upgrades are on order. After that, it will be exhaust and so on...and so on....lol. I have included a few pics, sorry about the lighting, not the best, but I was anxious to get out and drive it the first halfway warm day I had it. I'm still in Afghanistan and can't wait to get home and drive it again. It's been sitting in the garage awaiting my return.

It's amazing how much you can miss a car :wroom:

Glad to meet everyone, and I'm looking forward to having fun with my car!

All the best,

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
welcome man... good luck w your new baby, she looks sweet... stay safe and anything you need just ask here, look fwd to having you back in the states and on the board...

·
Registered
2016 750i, 2010 M6
144 Posts
Reactions: Furious George

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, unfortunately it's a bubble, so I have a set of tires to order :( But other than that, she is good to go!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome guys!

·
Registered
98 Posts
That is one sweet facelift M6 CAB!
where are your nozzles?

ps. see my post on Michelin PSS v PS2s. if you're up for new tyres.

·
Registered
81 Posts
welcome!! enjoy the beasttt!! haha

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, forgot I took the grills off to get them changed to black. I'll post some new pics when I get home. I was just so excited to go drive it, I forgot to put them back on, lol.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts