BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I just need to write this stuff of me and share my love for the M6 V10 that I had for almost a year. Yesterday I sold it to a new guy who've had BMWs for 30 years now. This was going to be his last one he said. He had already cleaned his garage and prepared for the car to arrive after buying it. I bought the car with the pre-knowledge and determination that I was going to sell it a year after due to other plans as for instance a bigger apartment.

Car had 72.000 km on the clock and was produced 2008/03. Great history and well kept as if new. Great specification, color combo and styling features. I never had any problems and the car has never had any issues at all. So nice that some of these cars still in good shape and that previous and future owners kept them in good shape. A lot of people are so scared of the V10, SMG and clutch but my belief is that if treating it correct you are probably going to be safe even in the longer run.

This summer was the best ever. I got married in Croatia and that ended up with a roadtrip of 5000 km instead of selling the car earlier. I just had to take the car with me through Europe and to the Adriatic sea. A completely amazing journey. We drove from Sweden to Germany, took the car train to Wien and drove the last bit to Croatia. And on that special day we of course used the car as our wedding car. I will miss everything about this car. Thinking about the car, looking at it, driving it, hearing it, feeling it, knowing it was mine. I will even miss fueling it everyday because that was just one of those things that remembered what kind of beast you were truely driving.

Enough said, take care of your sweet rides and enjoy them as much as you can!

Kind regards,

MP0wer

Attachments

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Wow. What a story/Journey with the car for only a year of ownership. Maybe one day she'll be back in your possession.
Good Luck

·
Registered
152 Posts
I love that interior. Sorry you had to let her go. I feel that I may be going down that path soon as well. :sadface:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts