BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Short Movie of Lamborgini and amazing sound :7: Lambo sound + sfeer

We were able to slip true the control at the beginning of the street and were behind the light grey Lamborgini Murcielago. We were able to drive till just in front of the Chateau D'Acoz. We had some fake stickers on our car.

Pics are always welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already found your pic :) Do you have some more? Or movies?

(Ja ze waren mss vals, ma die controleurs aant tankstation int begin hadde et toch ni gezien :p)

·
Registered
208 Posts
could you enter the castle actually? (binnenplaats?) Some of my friends could enter, but i haven't had that much luck :(

We have a movie of an hour, but we still have to digitalize it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ja kzalt ma int nederlands zegge é. We zijn just voor de poort eruit gehaald, omda ze de nummerplaten controleerden. Ma we zijn dan tevoet na binnegegaan. Was wel spijtig natuurlijk. Want we kende ene da da mss kon regelen ma tis er dan ni van gekome.
Ma tgevoel was wel zalig, al da volk zo rond u.
We waren ook zo eerst in het dorpke daar aan da rondpunt gaan staan, en toen we daar passeerden dacht iedereen da wij eerst waren, dus er moeten echt wel foto's te vinde zijn.

Ah als ge da filmke gedigitaliseerd hebt moete maar iets posten é :cheers:

We were stopped in front of the gates because the licence plate wasn't on the list. Too bad... Afterwards we entered the castle by foot, but that wasn't very spectacular.

·
Registered
29 Posts
EYE4U said:
Short Movie of Lamborgini and amazing sound :7: Lambo sound + sfeer

We were able to slip true the control at the beginning of the street and were behind the light grey Lamborgini Murcielago. We were able to drive till just in front of the Chateau D'Acoz. We had some fake stickers on our car.

Pics are always welcome.
euhm, movies offline

zegt: link is tegen rules ofzo; of invalid.

ge moet die link naar [email protected] zenden ook geloof ik, die confirmed die, zodat hij heel lang online kan blijven!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes i send it to Kimble's megaupload adress. With some people it works. Don't know what the problem is.

·
Registered
29 Posts
EYE4U said:
Yes i send it to Kimble's megaupload adress. With some people it works. Don't know what the problem is.
is there a mirror perhaps, cause i like the sound like you mentioned... hihi

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you still have the pieces that you had to cut out?
Because we are making our own movie and are looking for pics & movies.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The only thing i cut out of the movie which was good, was an "interview" with the two flemish gumballers in car 71, because it was in Dutch, i didn't use it in the movie (i wanted to make it as "international" as possible)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello you guys.

We had a great time @ Acoz...

There was an enormous amount of people.

We drove behind one of the gumballer's (grey ferrari modena spider) in a black E30 M3.

It was fun to see the attention of the people to the tuned car of my friend.

When we came out of a turn full trothle and wheelspinning...:hihi:

The people became wild, on that moment.

But amazingly we past the last police barrier after the grey modena.

We didn't tought to enter the chateau but we had no other oppertunity because of the crowd.

Now my question do you guys know if anybody has my friends M3 on film?

Or a picture in some way, i think he would be pleased.

I'm sure that we are on film no doubt about.

It was FUN and we are hoping to join next year with an M5 or something else.

We will see...:byebye:

Thx in advance for the footage and/or pictures. :1:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thx for the picture, my friend will be happy. That's the proof for all the disbelief. :hihi:

I can say it's a really funtastic car another friend of mine who was in the car has a new one "bling bling" full option smg 2 and all the other sh*t.:noSMG:
Asserti said:
i have a picture of the backside of your car :1: http://home.tiscali.be/asserti/Gumball/asserti022.jpg ;)

My friend was totally freaking out when he saw the car, he's driving an E30 as well, but no M3 :sad1:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts