BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend has been complaining about how I spend too much money each year on my baby. I disagree with her and i was wondering how expensive or cheap is it for some of you to maintain your M5s. Mine is almost a daily driver and once or twice a month i rip it down the hghway and cause all sorts of chaos! :biggrin: Now with the amount of driving i do, service, gas, and super detailing every 3 months, i spend between $2000-3000 per year. I want to prove to her that I don't spend too much.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Gas
Insurance
Tires
Detailing

Yeah i'm prob in that range too

·
Registered
754 Posts
My wife and I have had an agreement for the past 15 years:
She doen't ask what the mods cost on the Beast and I don't ask what her clothes/shoes buying excursions and spa days cost.
One good reason to have seperate American Express and checking accounts.

lakecitylemansm5 said:
My girlfriend has been complaining about how I spend too much money each year on my baby. I disagree with her and i was wondering how expensive or cheap is it for some of you to maintain your M5s. Mine is almost a daily driver and once or twice a month i rip it down the hghway and cause all sorts of chaos! :biggrin: Now with the amount of driving i do, service, gas, and super detailing every 3 months, i spend between $2000-3000 per year. I want to prove to her that I don't spend too much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts