BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO after some thinking I've followed through with listing my x5 4.6 one more time. Everything from the cooling system to the timing chain guides and rear air springs have been done plus much much more but too much to list. I just purchased a 5 year 75,000 mile powertrain warranty that IS transferable. Clean title and I'm the second owner. 139,800 miles on the car currently and I encourage anyone to take it to any mechanic to get piece of mind when I tell you this truly is the best 4.6is in the country. $14600 buys the X with the warranty. Call 1(775)-848-8151 for more details.

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts
Always have LOVED That Color and Engine!

4.6is is still one of the BEST X5s until the new N55 twin-Turbo V8 hit!

Good Luck with this sale!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!. I'll let the X go for $13200 with the warranty. It truly is in amazing shape. Everything works as it should and it pulls like it did when it was new.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Any details on the warranty?

·
Registered
424 Posts
What covered, etc? Any transfer fees and what not?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The warranty covers the entire driveline/train and all parts associated. Everything else that is not covered has been already taken care of by myself as preventative. There is a $50.00 transfer fee but I would take care of that.

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
The warranty covers the entire driveline/train and all parts associated. Everything else that is not covered has been already taken care of by myself as preventative. There is a $50.00 transfer fee but I would take care of that.
Seriously interested. Do you have more pictures?

--Peter

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yes, I can take as many pictures as you like and I can text them to you or email. I cant send PM's yet due to the fact that I don't have enough posts. Contact me at 1(775)-848-8151

Thanks!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump! $13,000 takes it with the 5 year warranty. Needs nothing, you may take it to any shop you choose for an inspection. 1(775)-848-8151

1 - 14 of 14 Posts