BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
X pipe is in.. waiting for my evolve headers!!
Dinan cans, xpipe, stock cats, and evolve headers. the question is if i should tune it or not because the plan is going S/c in a year or so. I'll need to do all my maintenance first of course.
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

·
Registered
911 Posts
Well, i had evolve tune before headers and after we installed headers we did new software to my car. Difference was huge! So in my opinion go with new tune! I allso installed after year or two evolve S/C kit ;)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! Mind if I ask how much your dynoing? Any engine shots? What made you go evolve sc vs ess or rk?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
X pipe is in.. waiting for my evolve headers!!
Dinan cans, xpipe, stock cats, and evolve headers. the question is if i should tune it or not because the plan is going S/c in a year or so. I'll need to do all my maintenance first of course.
View attachment 485169
View attachment 485177
View attachment 485185
Get the tune. You have significantly altered how the air is flowing through your engine. If you work with the tuner that you plan to tune when the S/C is added they will likely work with you on the cost of the tuning updates.

·
Registered
568 Posts
sub'd

·
Registered
6,632 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol, Mark, has there been any dyno's with dinan intake and evolve tune? Also, i haven't heard back about the pricing for the S/C

1 - 16 of 16 Posts