BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previous owner was a friend of the family, he collected quiet a few. Maintained very well. Passed smog recently no problem,
Tags & registration are good till next year. This car sits in garage and was going to sell to purchase set of wheels for my e39, figured
I would try a trade.

Clean title in hand, Suspension, Brakes, Engine all in daily drivable shape. No stalls, rides very solid and straight on the road.
Seats and interior are in excellent shape (super clean). Clutch feels great with no chatter. Suspension and brakes are excellent shape.
I about 500 miles on the car since I received it 4 months ago, as I got acquainted with the chassis and was deciding to keep or not.
Rear seats look super clean also.

Mileage: 133,0XX
Transmission: Manual

Porsche MOMO steering wheel from factory.
Original wheels
80% of tread on tires
Paint shows wear on front bumper / rear lower bumpers
Zero rust in common rust areas
100% original engine and all bay items.
Pink Slip in hand, clear title.

Looking for 19" wheel set for an E39 with 74.1 mm bore or possible one which can use an H&R adapter. Including tires.
Open to wheel styles, looking for nice set of wheels BBS / DPE / Iforged, open to ideas.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Previous owner was a friend of the family, he collected quiet a few. Maintained very well. Passed smog recently no problem,
Tags & registration are good till next year. This car sits in garage and was going to sell to purchase set of wheels for my e39, figured
I would try a trade.

Clean title in hand, Suspension, Brakes, Engine all in daily drivable shape. No stalls, rides very solid and straight on the road.
Seats and interior are in excellent shape (super clean). Clutch feels great with no chatter. Suspension and brakes are excellent shape.
I about 500 miles on the car since I received it 4 months ago, as I got acquainted with the chassis and was deciding to keep or not.
Rear seats look super clean also.

Mileage: 133,0XX
Transmission: Manual

Porsche MOMO steering wheel from factory.
Original wheels
80% of tread on tires
Paint shows wear on front bumper / rear lower bumpers
Zero rust in common rust areas
100% original engine and all bay items.
Pink Slip in hand, clear title.

Looking for 19" wheel set for an E39 with 74.1 mm bore or possible one which can use an H&R adapter. Including tires.
Open to wheel styles, looking for nice set of wheels BBS / DPE / Iforged, open to ideas.

You want to trade a set of wheels for a car? thats crazy wish i had a set!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You want to trade a set of wheels for a car? thats crazy wish i had a set!
The car is also listed for sale on other sites, but ultimately the cash will go towards my e39. Thought I would post up
the idea, much faster. But yes, For the right wheel set - absolutely. Thats how much i love me e39 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 M5, Imola / Imola
1,698 Posts
Would a set of 19x8.5 Front and 19x9.5 rear BBS CH's interest you? I planed on using these once spring rolled around, but I'd trade a 944 for them! I have 2 rear tires for them, unmounted. Bridgestone RE-11 275/30-19 with a lot of tread remaining. Let me know...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would a set of 19x8.5 Front and 19x9.5 rear BBS CH's interest you? I planed on using these once spring rolled around, but I'd trade a 944 for them! I have 2 rear tires for them, unmounted. Bridgestone RE-11 275/30-19 with a lot of tread remaining. Let me know...
Yes your speaking my language! Those are very nice, what is the offset? I am assuming they would fit E39
since your posting on the 5er forums, but just in case what is the bore size? Just wondering if I would need
an adapter to use them.

·
Registered
2002 M5, Imola / Imola
1,698 Posts
They are the standard BMW hub size (72.6mm), not E39 74.1mm. They are ET 35 front, 40 rear. I have some brand new 20mm hub adapters to fit the E39 bore onto these wheels, and to also get the backspacing correct. If you'd like more info, email me at cburke996 at gmail.com

-Connor

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts