BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It breaks my heart to sell her, but some financial obligations have appeared which require me to part ways. I have a sapphire black with black interior and brushed aluminum trim 2006 M5 for sale. I have added a Dinan cat-back exhaust, newer Goodyears on the factory wheels (replaced last May), a Eurocharged computer tune and underdrive pulley system and the Idrive was just updated to latest specs last month. I also added Eibach springs and 20mm offsets to the front wheels. The car has about 48k miles on the clock, SMG 7 speed, heads up display and 2010 navigation. Always garage kept and treated with care. I am asking $36900. Please email me at [email protected] for details. I cannot respond to PM's yet, so please email instead. I have 100% feedback rating on Ebay and Gunbroker going back several years on both sites. All routine maintainence completed by Kelly BMW and the oil was changed about a month ago. The aftermarket wheels pictured are NOT included but are available to the buyer. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts