BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I plan on lowering my e63 M6 on some h&r springs pretty soon and I’m looking to throw some wheel spacers on as well.

I would prefer 10mm & 12.5mm, but might be interested in something close!

I’m located 15 minutes from Chicago for reference of shipping.

Thanks!

·
Registered
783 Posts
You might know this but you need extended wheel lugs or wheel studs to run these. Also spacers are cheap, I don't see you scoring a deal here. Pick some up from the big names in aftermarket parts (ECS.com). Make sure they are hub centric and fit your wheel bore size properly or you will have wheel wobble at speed.

GL

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
What's up Fourky,

I am also located 15 minutes from chicago and my e60 m5 is currently in the shop but my friend and I have been messing with spacers trying to find the right ones. My last set is 10mm which will probably end up on my m5 or my friend's m6. I believe the other two may be 7mm but I will have to double check when I get my car back. If I end up with an extra set I'll let you know and chances are I'll just let ya have them if you pick them up

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's up Fourky,

I am also located 15 minutes from chicago and my e60 m5 is currently in the shop but my friend and I have been messing with spacers trying to find the right ones. My last set is 10mm which will probably end up on my m5 or my friend's m6. I believe the other two may be 7mm but I will have to double check when I get my car back. If I end up with an extra set I'll let you know and chances are I'll just let ya have them if you pick them up
wow that’d be so nice! I would of course have no issue picking them up just let me know and thanks you 😃

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You might know this but you need extended wheel lugs or wheel studs to run these. Also spacers are cheap, I don't see you scoring a deal here. Pick some up from the big names in aftermarket parts (ECS.com). Make sure they are hub centric and fit your wheel bore size properly or you will have wheel wobble at speed.

GL

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I do know you need extended lugs. To be honest I just figured some members might have some laying around after they’ve sold their m5/m6 and would maybe throw them my way pretty cheap! That’s what I did when I sold my m3 so figured it’d be worth a try. If I can’t grab any on here after 2-3 weeks I plan on buying ECS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts