BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the caps on the left, I want the one's on the right...willing to trade mine or buy it outright...prefer local in OC or LA..

HRE Caps.jpg

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't checked into yet...trying to find some locally first before opting to HRE... I'm sure they're going to be an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Checkwith Harbor motorsports in santa ana. I was jus there and saw a couple sets on display. Ask for jon or ed. Also try pm'ng member Laidback. He has da ones w/red and blue. Not sure if he'd be interested in trading or not... but worth a try.

cheers,
thaichi808

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
funny....i was just finished pm'ing laidback..he also has a set of HRE 540R's..I didnt ask about his caps...

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Contact HRE directly. The left ones are the standard center caps, the ones on the right are an extra $40 or so I beleive (per cap). But HRE has all in stock. Best of luck.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I understand they are the standard ones. I want to find someone local first before having to deal directly w/ HRE.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will most likely be heading out to HRE's facility this weekend as they have sort of an open house. Grand tour of all their wheels. We'll see if I come back w/ some new caps.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
HRE gets two thumbs up. I went down to Vista today for their open house and met a few guys. Awesome customer service and really cool people. Mark was extremely helpful and a very awesome guy. Even though I interrupted his conversation he was still very helpful. Got my center caps and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I contemplated on which one's would look better w/ the gold scheme that I have on the wheels and the red/white/blue ones stands out much better. If I was to have a set of silver or brushed wheels, then definitely the ones on the left would be the ideal ones.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Currently as of now, I do not have an M5. I'm thinking of purchasing one in the near future but as of now no plans yet. I always had a thing for E39's. They look so nice if fixed up nicely. But funny thing you say, these wheels were off of a e39.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts