BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going back to stock for a little bit and need to purchase a set of style 65's.

I'm open to all wheels, however the best option for me would be OEM shadow chrome set with no curbrash or tires.

M5board lets see what you got!!!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I've got fronts if you want to piece together a set.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I tell you what...I'll trade you straight up. My 65's for your LM's. It's a good deal, I promise :D

In all seriousness, I get my 65's back on Thursday from getting refinished. So I might have a set for sale, with or without tires. I'll let you know the direction I take.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got fronts if you want to piece together a set.
I wouldn't mind putting together a set, but I don't want 4 different tires on each corner.

I tell you what...I'll trade you straight up. My 65's for your LM's. It's a good deal, I promise :D

In all seriousness, I get my 65's back on Thursday from getting refinished. So I might have a set for sale, with or without tires. I'll let you know the direction I take.
Let me know, I'd definitely be interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I wouldn't mind putting together a set, but I don't want 4 different tires on each corner.

Let me know, I'd definitely be interested. Thanks!
I am sending you a PM

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pending purchase on a pair of front wheels. Will be creating another thread for a pair of rear wheels because god-forbid mods give us permission to beable to change our thread titles...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts