BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've met some of the vancouver guys before in the meets, and now am looking for an M5 myself. Currently drive an e30 and have driven a few M5's - which quickly had me addicted. Craigslist, Autotrader and Kijiji seem to be a bit limited right now for selection.

I would consider a clean, manual e46 m3 coupe - but rather an M5.

Just putting the feelers out in case anyone knows of a clean car for sale
Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi everyone,

I've met some of the vancouver guys before in the meets, and now am looking for an M5 myself. Currently drive an e30 and have driven a few M5's - which quickly had me addicted. Craigslist, Autotrader and Kijiji seem to be a bit limited right now for selection.

I would consider a clean, manual e46 m3 coupe - but rather an M5.

Just putting the feelers out in case anyone knows of a clean car for sale
Thanks
Hi - Im bringing this thread back. I am moving to vancouver next year from Dubai, I was wonding if it would be wise to bring m3/m5 e90/e60 with me? how is like maintaining such cars in BC? Anyone can help - is there any M community/club out in vancouver that can advise?

thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
It's fine. There are many places you can go for service and cheaper than dealers. But I'm learning to to everything by myself now. Got BMW laptop and cable to run tests, diagnostics and adaptations at my own garage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts