BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prefer used unless I get a really good price for new. Anyone know someone selling a set?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
So does this mean you're keeping your E60? :)

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Hey rookie, you posted this in the wrong section. :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So does this mean you're keeping your E60? :)
LOL! Yep. I didn't like how the F10 550 drove, even in Sport+ mode. It's not nearly as fun as the M and wouldn't put a smile on my face every time I turned it on.

·
Registered
221 Posts
LOL! Yep. I didn't like how the F10 550 drove, even in Sport+ mode. It's not nearly as fun as the M and wouldn't put a smile on my face every time I turned it on.
I drove one the other day C. Meh...I felt the same way.

·
Registered
789 Posts
C. If.you don't.have luck.finding a used set. Pm.me. I can get.you a hookup. I have purchased many things from.him.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C. If.you don't.have luck.finding a used set. Pm.me. I can get.you a hookup. I have purchased many things from.him.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk
Do tell! :) Feel free to shoot me a PM with more details. Thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I drove one the other day C. Meh...I felt the same way.
M - Long time, no speak. Did you end up keeping your car? I see that you dumped your RPI exhaust for an E...

·
Registered
221 Posts
M - Long time, no speak. Did you end up keeping your car? I see that you dumped your RPI exhaust for an E...
Yeah it's been since last year...

I decided to keep the M after all (after I parted most of it out ouich) I decided to go a little different since I was buying parts for the second time. lol I love the E-Race. It's definitely a different and louder sound.

I'll see you when I'm trolling around Huntington soon!

If you get the KW's I'll be very jealous. I'm done with modding mine...again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts