BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I finally crossed over and bought an iPod. Im looking to buy an Intravee and the Alpine KCA-420i to put it in my car.

Please let me know if you have either of these for sale!

You can email me: c (no space) pilcher (AT) isqft (dot) com

Thanks!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hi all,

I finally crossed over and bought an iPod. Im looking to buy an Intravee and the Alpine KCA-420i to put it in my car.

Please let me know if you have either of these for sale!

You can email me: c (no space) pilcher (AT) isqft (dot) com

Thanks!
I have a KCA420i with box and everything if you need it. Lemme know what you want it for.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rog,

I sent you a response to your email.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TTT

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a KCA420i with box and everything if you need it. Lemme know what you want it for.

Thanks Roger, I sent the money today.

Now just need an Intravee.

Anyone?

·
Registered
841 Posts
You should have it by tomorrow!

·
Registered
798 Posts
don't wanna hijack your thread but I'm in dire need of both as well since the official vendor is out of stock indefinitely. To anyone who has either or both and would sell let me know please. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
So Chris, fair to say that you're not digging that DICE unit I sent you? Remember our agreement? I want video of it's destruction!

Reactions: Hdhntr23

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So Chris, fair to say that you're not digging that DICE unit I sent you? Remember our agreement? I want video of it's destruction!
Yes sir!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
don't wanna hijack your thread but I'm in dire need of both as well since the official vendor is out of stock indefinitely. To anyone who has either or both and would sell let me know please. Thanks.

Youre killin me smalls!

I spose Id rather you post in this thread than create a competing thread with me. Just so long as we agree I get first dibs.

:cheers:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Youre killin me smalls!

I spose Id rather you post in this thread than create a competing thread with me. Just so long as we agree I get first dibs.

Oops my bad. I was under the impression that you already bought both. Ah well I guess I'l start my own thread. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No need, we can both survive!

I have the Alpine unit just not the Intravee. Either way, I wasnt trying to shu you off just letting you know I would like first dibs is all.

Honest no hard feelings.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Ive bought both! I bought the KCA unit from Roger, Thanks! I went ahead and bit the bullet and bought the Intravee II from ToysInYourCar.com. It should be here by this time next week. (I HOPE)

Adam, I promise I will take videos of the mass destruction I will weigh upon the DICE unit you gave me.

Thanks for the help everyone!

·
Registered
841 Posts
hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Does Toysinyourcar have them back in stock? Last I checked they were still sold out.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As of a week ago tomorrow they did.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep just checked says they do!

I had a guy email me privately too Joey and I responded to him to check this thread for your info. If you want, PM me your email address and Ill reply to him with it.

Here is the TIYC link:

ToysInYourCar.com - Intravee II

·
Registered
798 Posts
Cool thanks. Hmmm now I'm starting to waiver...reading up all the Mboard posts on this new DICE Mediabridge...seems like an interesting alternative...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts