BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

After going back and forth for 4-6 weeks about which car to buy I have decided that I want a 2001-2003 Low Miles (Less than 75K) Imola Red with all service records and clear Carfax.
The forum members have been very helpful in steering me the right way and although I agree with their advice of Low mileage, well serviced and documented car, I also think that I owe it to myself o find a Red one first.

If you have this car, send me an email. I have cash in hand and can pay/take delivery of the car within 5-7 days (depending on how far you are from me and if I can get a flight).

I have been patiently waiting for a while and its now time to pull the trigger.

Please note that I am looking for a Low mileage car (55K-75K), no more than that. Life has a strange way of ruining well laid out plans and I do not want to own the car for couple of years and hit 100K and then end up with a car that I cannot get rid of (like so many all over autotrader, cars.com, craigslist and Ebay).

Thank you

kam1996-at-gmail.com

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a 02' imola red, 58k. not really looking to sell it but everything has a price, its would have to be a good offer though.
I am unable to send PM, please email with pics and details of service history/Carfax etc to kam1996-at-gmail.com

Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts